ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 146
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:54 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
Fully respect the deep Tecmo knowledge and understanding of the game. excellent condition was a real game changer.

More than 50% of my love of the Chiefs as a non native KC person is for Tecmo Super Bowl. I used to wreck with Robb Thomas, believe it or not. Okoye was the popcorn master!

Ironic that years later we would get Herm Edwards and the identical playbook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m only a Chiefs fan because of Tecmo Super Bowl and Okoye. My only connection to KC.

What a game.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:15 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’m only a Chiefs fan because of Tecmo Super Bowl and Okoye. My only connection to KC.

What a game.
Thank god I didn’t follow that path. Was obsessed with the Bo Jackson sweep, unstoppable!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:50 AM 02-01-2023
Christian Okoye is the sophisticated gentleman's broken HB from Tecmo. Degenerates like me use Bo Jackson.
[Reply]
Youngbuck17 09:11 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol, he was never gonna win the MVP. That's just annual talking head bullshit since Josh Allen imploded and they needed SOMEONE to rival Mahomes.
I could be wrong, but I believe that Vegas odds had Hurts leading for a few weeks to win MVP. I can't check right now but I'm fairly certain of that. Vegas doesn't do "talking head bullsh*t". Again, someone can fact check me on the odds, but I'm fairly certain I'm correct.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:50 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

What a game.
I loved Barry Sanders. I would always take the kickoff or punt, run backwards to the 1 yard line and on my first play run a sweep for 99 yards. Wash rinse repeat. By the end of the game he would have unearthly numbers.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:26 AM 02-01-2023
Josh Sills. Fucking yikes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:28 AM 02-01-2023
https://www.inquirer.com/news/joshua...outputType=amp
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:36 AM 02-01-2023
If the Eagles play the cap wisely, there's no reason they shouldn't contend for years. The NFC is relatively weak, especially at QB.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:51 AM 02-01-2023
I thought the same about that 2017 Super Bowl winning Eagles squad. They looked primed to compete for more rings over the next 5 years easily, but then they just collapsed.

It's weird that they were able to build such dominant rosters 5 years apart with completely different coaching/QB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 AM 02-01-2023
eagles DC is conservative

Huge test for Gannon, who loves to go soft shell vs high volume passers... If Mahomes is allowed to complete +70% as he did last yr against the Birds, Eagles gonna have to score 50 to win...

— Al B Where the Money Reside (@ALBDamn) January 30, 2023

True... And obviously the D has been stellar this yr..

but there were still a few games, like the Saints & Cowboys where they allowed ridiculously high completion percentages ..

I mean if Juju and MVS beat you then God bless'em, but you cannot sit back in a shell vs Mahomes

— Al B Where the Money Reside (@ALBDamn) January 31, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 AM 02-01-2023
eagles run D looks soft

pachecho could have a big game
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:11 AM 02-01-2023
Eagles fans talking a lot of arrogant shit of how their team is so loaded on both sides of the ball and they will win the game by double digits. Maybe they need to try another piece of that Mahomes humble pie?
Same one whiners fans got a taste of in 2019 with an arguably deeper roster at the time?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:17 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
eagles run D looks soft

pachecho could have a big game
They're about middle of the pack. The run game also depends on the health of the WRs. The Bengals shut down KC's run game, partly because the Chiefs had few passing threats remaining. The Bengals didn't respect the replacement WRs.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:20 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
They're about middle of the pack. The run game also depends on the health of the WRs. The Bengals shut down KC's run game, partly because the Chiefs had few passing threats remaining. The Bengals didn't respect the replacement WRs.
A bit misleading considering they're usually playing with a big lead.

Did you even watch the NFCCG? They couldn't stop the 49ers run game when they knew it was all they had.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:23 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
eagles DC is conservative

Quite the turn from last year, when all the talk was about running shells and making Mahomes frustrated with it.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 146
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up