ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 237 of 295
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:18 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s almost like this is entirely the point of pointing out that the gallbladder surgery clearly had an impact.

See what I mean? You’ve gone full retard.

I read your excuses. You're full of 'em.

Bad OL year 1, surgery year 2. What will be your excuse when he underachieves in year 3, Lil Chiefy?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:21 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Bad OL year 1, surgery year 2. What will be your excuse when he underachievers in year 3, Lil Chiefy?
They aren’t excuses, it’s just context that you’re willing to completely ignore because you’re being an asshat.

I’ve already said that I’m not holding my breath on a breakout year, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t legitimate reasons for the disappointing start to his career.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:23 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
He had 2 good games. All the others were either decent or downright bad. 8 of his games were at 4 yards per carry or worse.

Can't believe you think posting a highlight video means anything.
Just showing that he could bust through the holes his rookie year.

He had a great rookie year talk of being OROTY until he got hurt week 13. You are selling his rookie season short but what ever you don't have to like him. I can't say he will stay healthy all season but I bet he plays great and really comes on strong for us in the playoffs. Doubters are going to doubt or haters going to hate. It wasn't his fault for being picked 32nd over all but he has the opportunity this season to be a big part of this offense and keep the chains moving that will help open up this offense.
[Reply]
-King- 07:05 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Just showing that he could bust through the holes his rookie year.

He had a great rookie year talk of being OROTY until he got hurt week 13. You are selling his rookie season short but what ever you don't have to like him. I can't say he will stay healthy all season but I bet he plays great and really comes on strong for us in the playoffs. Doubters are going to doubt or haters going to hate. It wasn't his fault for being picked 32nd over all but he has the opportunity this season to be a big part of this offense and keep the chains moving that will help open up this offense.
Busting through holes in a highlight reel? So?

And who had him at rookie of the year going into week 13? How blind was this person?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:16 PM 05-22-2022

Bad OL year 1, surgery year 2. What will be your excuse when he underachieves in year 3, Lil Chiefy?
Many refuse taking ownership of bad takes
[Reply]
staylor26 07:51 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Many refuse taking ownership of bad takes
Oh the irony.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:28 PM 05-22-2022
Oh the irony.

No irony whatsoever, if they're is new definition of ownership because I took full ownership.

Whfile you get pissy when you get called out
[Reply]
staylor26 09:07 PM 05-22-2022
No irony whatsoever, if they're is new definition of ownership because I took full ownership.

Whfile you get pissy when you get called out
You’re clearly misunderstanding my entire argument if that’s what you got from it.

Your reading comprehension is as bad as your math.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:10 PM 05-22-2022

You’re clearly misunderstanding my entire argument if that’s what you got from it.

Your reading comprehension is as bad as your math.
Yeah
[Reply]
staylor26 09:23 PM 05-22-2022
Yeah
Even if you agree with ThaVirus, your claim that I’m “refusing to take ownership of bad takes” is not at all accurate.

You’re talking out of your ass.

Nobody is giving CEH a pass. He’s obviously been disappointing.

That doesn’t mean that a terrible OL his rookie year, injuries, and in particular the gallbladder surgery, haven’t all played a role.

He at least deserves his first full NFL offseason before we write him off as a “bum”, which even to this point isn’t an accurate label.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:26 PM 05-22-2022
Even if you agree with ThaVirus, your claim that I’m “refusing to take ownership of bad takes” is not at all accurate.

You’re talking out of your ass.

Nobody is giving CEH a pass. He’s obviously been disappointing.

That doesn’t mean that a terrible OL his rookie year, injuries, and in particular the gallbladder surgery, haven’t all played a role.

He at least deserves his first full NFL offseason before we write him off as a “bum”, which even to this point isn’t an accurate label.

A little projection there
[Reply]
Stryker 09:42 PM 05-22-2022
Ok, as a DIE HARD LSU fan, I was excited that we drafted CEH. I really was but, HE IS A BUST! Nothing will change my mind on this - We PISSED away a 1st round pick that should have netted us Jonathon Taylor. Why do you think we brought in ROJO and drafted Isiah Pacheco plus added Ealy? It is what it is - a waist of a 1st round pick. Do not opt for his 5th year option and move on. Period.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:49 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Ok, as a DIE HARD LSU fan, I was excited that we drafted CEH. I really was but, HE IS A BUST! Nothing will change my mind on this - We PISSED away a 1st round pick that should have netted us Jonathon Taylor. Why do you think we brought in ROJO and drafted Isiah Pacheco plus added Ealy? It is what it is - a waist of a 1st round pick. Do not opt for his 5th year option and move on. Period.
Even you understand how stupid this is, right?
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:50 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

I'm dubious
So he lost 40 lbs? Interesting...I am willing to give him one more chance and hopefully he can prove me wrong.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:19 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
So he lost 40 lbs? Interesting...I am willing to give him one more chance and hopefully he can prove me wrong.
That's what I want too, I'm not wishing for failure for any Chiefs player/Coach.

If they're horrible it fucks the KC roster.
[Reply]
Page 237 of 295
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287 > Last »
Up