ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 48
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs AFC Championship Game Tailgate Thread
007 04:02 PM 01-13-2019
Post your tailgate here.

We will be at the F24 crosswalk as usual. Would love to see some drop ins.

There is going to be pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, three slabs of ribs, and most likely burgers and brats. Not to mention any sides people bring. Sides are probably the only real need left at this point.

We are good on donations at this point. It will help with the food and some extra beer. There can never be enough of that right? :-)

I have to say, this place is full of so many great people. I can't wait to meet the new faces and see some old friends.

[Reply]
007 07:39 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well, I've got some thermal socks and some insulated overalls coming from Amazon, so I should be good to go now. I'll look like an idiot, but at least I'll be warm. :-)
You already look like an idiot so that's nothing new. :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 07:42 PM 01-15-2019
Those beers will freeze quickly
[Reply]
Frazod 07:53 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
You already look like an idiot so that's nothing new. :-)
Good point. Fucker. :-)
[Reply]
007 07:54 PM 01-15-2019
Good point. Fucker. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:56 PM 01-15-2019
I'll probably also wear my Chiefs winter coat. It's very warm. It also makes me look like a big red bell. :-) My normal Chiefs coat is warm, but it doesn't have a hood. I think the hood will be a really important thing to have.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:58 PM 01-15-2019
I'll probably also wear my Chiefs winter coat. It's very warm. It also makes me look like a big red bell. :-) My normal Chiefs coat is warm, but it doesn't have a hood. I think the hood will be a really important thing to have.
I'm going to look like a big, red Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:01 PM 01-15-2019

[Reply]
Frazod 08:04 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'm going to look like a big, red Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.
I think we all will to some extent.

Years ago I went to a preseason game at Lambeau. It was a warm August day, and everybody was wearing shorts and t-shirts. I was amazed by how little room there is on the bench for the seats - I was already crammed in, and then informed that the only reason I had as much room as I did was because one season ticketholder was absent because she was too pregnant to attend. And the average Packer fan ain't exactly thin. Can't imagine how they'd be jammed in there on a day like what we're about to face, and they get them often.

Glad Arrowhead has actual seats.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:05 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I was thinking about that scene. :-)
[Reply]
007 08:05 PM 01-15-2019
Added to the OP...

There is going to be pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, three slabs of ribs, and most likely burgers and brats. Not to mention any sides people bring. Sides are probably the only real need left at this point.

We are good on donations at this point. It will help with the food and some extra beer. There can never be enough of that right? :-)

I have to say, this place is full of so many great people. I can't wait to meet the new faces and see some old friends.
[Reply]
eDave 08:05 PM 01-15-2019

[Reply]
Frazod 08:07 PM 01-15-2019
Added to the OP...

Any specific requests? I'll certainly go shopping with my aunt on Saturday and can pick up anything you need.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:07 PM 01-15-2019
I think we all will to some extent.
I've probably put on 25 pounds since the last time I've seen some of you fuckers.

[Reply]
007 08:10 PM 01-15-2019
Any specific requests? I'll certainly go shopping with my aunt on Saturday and can pick up anything you need.
Ok. As soon as we have things ironed out I'll let you know if we need anything specific.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:11 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I've probably put on 25 pounds since the last time I've seen some of you fuckers.

Doesn't matter. We're all going to look fat as fuck with this thick thermal clothing on so you won't be able to tell the difference.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 48
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up