ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
In Memoriam>-- ChiefJustice - older CP'er with The Stig as avatar
Simply Red 09:09 AM 08-19-2015
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
May you rest in peace my fellow CP'er and may we all meet on the other side of the river.

If I remember at one time he had a crying baby as his avatar, maybe I'm wrong.
no that was Faithful
[Reply]
Fairplay 09:15 AM 08-19-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
no that was Faithful

oops

my bad
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:20 AM 08-19-2015
no that was Faithful
actually think that was Fanatic.
[Reply]
TEX 09:09 AM 08-19-2015
Very disturbing news...RIP CJ.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:13 AM 08-19-2015
Life's short, rip dude.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:27 AM 08-19-2015
In a way, I'm grateful that we were able to grieve for Logical and Buster's Dad and a few others who passed when they did. However, it's also unfortunate that we're not always able to be made alert to these kinds of things until we look around and see who's not here anymore. And yeah, you gotta wonder how many other posters have moved on since joining CP, and we just haven't been able to keep tabs.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:46 AM 08-19-2015
I remember the handle but don't remember much about him. So why did it take 5 years to realize he passed away?
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:03 AM 08-19-2015
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I remember the handle but don't remember much about him. So why did it take 5 years to realize he passed away?
well - first - I'm new to FB and had finally discovered a memorial page for Blue Springs High. I knew his year and his last name, so that's how and why. Sad news. Been a sad morning here.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:07 AM 08-19-2015
He was very active in the CP president thingy we did, w/ Cronus and UP.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:06 PM 08-19-2015
well - first - I'm new to FB and had finally discovered a memorial page for Blue Springs High. I knew his year and his last name, so that's how and why. Sad news. Been a sad morning here.
Sorry for the loss of an old friend.

I know how that feels. I found out a couple of years ago that a gf that I dated while a teen committed suicide a few years ago. I hadn't seen her since I was a teen but it was still sad.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 09:56 AM 08-19-2015
RIP. I actually recall a few interactions with him. seemed like a good dude.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:09 AM 08-19-2015
Makes me wonder about FAX....

My wife and I would laugh for hours at his posts... Guy was amazing at articulating his thoughts...
[Reply]
TEX 10:14 AM 08-19-2015
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:

My wife and I would laugh for hours at his posts... Guy was amazing at articulating his thoughts...
You're right Mr. Reerun_KC; that he was...:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:19 AM 08-19-2015

I just checked his profile and his last activity is N/A
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:22 AM 08-19-2015

Yeah. Dude had Crohns. That is a fucking bitch. I really hope he's OK. Dude is top of the top notch.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up