Annnnnnd done.
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e19704618.html

The video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMHexzkJUo

[Reply]
In58men 10:20 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
So what's your excuse for your bullshit racist comments then?
Truth hurts
[Reply]
In58men 10:21 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
it wasn't your typical 'Bart Simpson' prank phone call ...

it was an educated prank ... he discussed the issue at hand (kind of), and made it seem like a legit phone call all the way until the John Dorsey line ... and even then, if you're not a Chiefs fan, if you're listening in you probably still thought it was a legit phone call.

That's why it was funny. We realize you're not a very educated person, though, inmem...so you can get a pass using your moron card per usual.
I have better things to do in life rather than try to impress people on a forum board with a prank phone call.
[Reply]
In58men 10:23 AM 04-28-2015
and I've been a bufkin basher since he started posting ; this thread/prank officially puts him into a productive member of this board! Congrats, Bufkin!

Maybe by 2020 Inmem while join as well ... but judging by the fact he has a terrible sense of humor, he isn't funny at all, his Chiefs takes are awful, and he's never provided one meaningful post to this website ... I doubt it. Hopefully he eventually fizzles out and I won't have to read any more of his attention whoring posts by 2017.
There's nothing reasonable when it comes to Chiefs football. Hard to be optimistic when they put out mediocre effort. What is there to discuss?
[Reply]
Hootie 10:27 AM 04-28-2015
Perfect. If there is nothing for you to discuss about the Chiefs on CHIEFSPLANET.COM, feel free to move along. I'm sure there are other boards out there where you'd be more appreciated. Though, I doubt it, since you have about zero redeeming qualities in your posting style.
[Reply]
KC native 10:28 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Truth hurts
It's sad that you're going to be a parent.

Your wife is probably as fucking dumb as you because she actually let you impregnate her.
[Reply]
KC native 10:29 AM 04-28-2015
I have better things to do in life rather than try to impress people on a forum board with a prank phone call.
Yes, because attention whoring and whining for recognition on chiefsplanet.com is such a loftier goal than pranking CSPAN.

:-)

You're completely worthless.
[Reply]
In58men 10:32 AM 04-28-2015
Perfect. If there is nothing for you to discuss about the Chiefs on CHIEFSPLANET.COM, feel free to move along. I'm sure there are other boards out there where you'd be more appreciated. Though, I doubt it, since you have about zero redeeming qualities in your posting style.
As a fan I have a right to be upset. 20+ years of retreads is enough for me. I bet you can go another 20+ years and be content. Sorry, but I want more. I don't settle for mediocrity.
[Reply]
In58men 10:33 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Yes, because attention whoring and whining for recognition on chiefsplanet.com is such a loftier goal than pranking CSPAN.

You're completely worthless.
When do I whine about attention? Talking about another mans wife like that makes you a better person how?
[Reply]
Hootie 10:34 AM 04-28-2015
Perfect. You've had enough. So move along. No one cares about your misery or your lack of Chiefs passion. So go attention whore it somewhere else. I promise you, no one will miss you.
[Reply]
In58men 10:36 AM 04-28-2015
Perfect. You've had enough. So move along. No one cares about your misery or your lack of Chiefs passion. So go attention whore it somewhere else. I promise you, no one will miss you.
Attention whore? Sure let me prank call somebody and post it. "Hey everybody look at me I prank called the news look at me".
[Reply]
Katipan 10:36 AM 04-28-2015
He could always post a dick picture.

No?
[Reply]
Hootie 10:41 AM 04-28-2015
Attention whore? Sure let me prank call somebody and post it. "Hey everybody look at me I prank called the news look at me".
as opposed to you starting Alex Smith threads over and over and over ... and then flip-flopping and starting a thread saying "ok this team proved me wrong!" (like we cared) ... and then re-flip flopping a few weeks later with a new thread ...

yeah I'll take the excellent bufkin prank 1,000 times out of 1,000.

I'm fairly certain most people would prefer you just went away. You're just a terrible poster. You provide nothing. You're not a good heel, you're certainly not a face ... you're just 'blah.' Waste of time. You provide NOTHING.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:42 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
He could always post a dick picture.

No?
he's fat

probably small

no thanks
[Reply]
KC native 10:45 AM 04-28-2015
When do I whine about attention? Talking about another mans wife like that makes you a better person how?
Because I view her person (a dumb one, but a person nonetheless). You don't view minorities as people.
[Reply]
In58men 10:46 AM 04-28-2015
as opposed to you starting Alex Smith threads over and over and over ... and then flip-flopping and starting a thread saying "ok this team proved me wrong!" (like we cared) ... and then re-flip flopping a few weeks later with a new thread ...

yeah I'll take the excellent bufkin prank 1,000 times out of 1,000.

I'm fairly certain most people would prefer you just went away. You're just a terrible poster. You provide nothing. You're not a good heel, you're certainly not a face ... you're just 'blah.' Waste of time. You provide NOTHING.
I thought Seattle was going to beat us. I was wrong so therefore I simply stated "this team proved me wrong". I still knew we had NO shot at a playoff appearance last season. I'm not sure you're understanding what I said last season. What separates you away from any other poster here? Do you think you provide great insight? All you talk about is that Manning is better than Brady and how Wilson is another Brad Johnson. You're a hypocrite.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 30
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up