ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 127 of 190
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:26 PM 06-24-2021
Booker shooting like shit. He should ditch the mask for the next game
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:31 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Booker shooting like shit. He should ditch the mask for the next game
He shot like shit last game too. Clippers are playing good defense and he hasn't adjusted to it.
[Reply]
DrRyan 10:57 PM 06-24-2021
CP3 was pretty awful as well. Sure, he had 12 assists but he never looked to be controlling the game and continually dribbled out the clock and took a terrible shot as the clock expired. Booker has been awful from the field last two games. Certainly appears Beverly is in his head a bit.

Clippers have no answer for the screen roll game yet Phoenix has went away from it for long stretches of the last 2 games. Suns got out hustled start to finish by a desperate team tonight. They also played at a much slower pace which was a head scratcher.

Suns should still win the series though.
[Reply]
eDave 11:13 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
CP3 was pretty awful as well. Sure, he had 12 assists but he never looked to be controlling the game and continually dribbled out the clock and took a terrible shot as the clock expired. Booker has been awful from the field last two games. Certainly appears Beverly is in his head a bit.

Clippers have no answer for the screen roll game yet Phoenix has went away from it for long stretches of the last 2 games. Suns got out hustled start to finish by a desperate team tonight. They also played at a much slower pace which was a head scratcher.

I knew this game was over at 5-2. You could just tell.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:07 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I knew this game was over at 5-2. You could just tell.
Heh, I get those feelings as well, and definitely felt that way early on that it may not be their night.
[Reply]
jettio 05:16 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Very good game to watch. 33 minutes to play 2 minutes is a bit extreme. The last segment from .7 to the live ball was unnecessary IMO. Clippers knew who was on the floor for defense, and know the rules. Trying to cheat the integrity of the game should result in some sort of violation/penalty.
I think it used to be a technical foul for each player on the floor who had not been checked in by the official scorer.

Seems like they should have some kind of sanction for trying to make illegal substitutions.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:28 PM 06-25-2021
Last 2 games have been pretty shitty...Let's pick it back up.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:48 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by DrRyan:

Those two HAVE to play better. Biggest issue, IMO, is that Book hasn't really been a knock-down shooter, yet, in his career.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:25 PM 06-25-2021
Bucks needed a wake up call and responded like they should have. What a beat down
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:38 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Bucks needed a wake up call and responded like they should have. What a beat down
Coach Bud pushing all the right buttons.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:06 PM 06-25-2021

Once again, I don’t even talk like this…plus I don’t have a relationship with Jackie for us to have in depth conversations about my intentions as a basketball player. I get she plays an opinion based sport but she framed this like we are friends. We are not.. https://t.co/0D2GszSwhA

— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) June 25, 2021

This guy is so weird.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:04 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

This guy is so weird.
This made me look at twitter, which is ALWAYS a mistake. But I saw a guy post this awful list and it just made me laugh.

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:37 PM 06-25-2021
Durant is an epic douchebag. Most hateable star in the league and it's not even close.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:37 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
This made me look at twitter, which is ALWAYS a mistake. But I saw a guy post this awful list and it just made me laugh.

I'm not entirely sure where to start on this image, but probably at the top left.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:41 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Durant is an epic douchebag. Most hateable star in the league and it's not even close.
I'm not even sure how the LeBron haters here can even pretend to like him. Can't be easy.
[Reply]
Page 127 of 190
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177 > Last »
Up