ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Is the magic gone with this co as coaching staff?
Yes, it's dead 55 61.11%
No, just need to rebuild a little. Coaches are still good. 35 38.89%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are we still a well coached team or is the magic gone?
Red Dawg 01:00 PM 10-24-2021
Seems like it's gone as well as the players. We have let too many players go that were not big money jit played hard and well just to give big money out and get screwed over by it.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:34 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
Some of the coaches are doing a good job, most of them aren’t.
I'd be interested in hearing which coaches you believe are doing a good job.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:42 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
This sounds reassuring, not…

They’re wealthy now and no longer need you in their ear, they’re covered either way it goes, Andy

Take a month long sabbatical to Tahiti, or whatever… then come back and fire basically everyone

They’ve gone soft on you, they’re VERY willful boys Mr Reid
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:44 PM 10-24-2021
fire spags
get EB a new job

Turn losers loose

Get hungry players who give a shit
[Reply]
srvy 08:14 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Don't worry guys! Just read about what Andy said in his post-game press conference and I suddenly feel a lot better.

He said it starts with him. That's a relief because I wasn't sure if he was going to take accountability or suggest the notion that we perhaps need to do a better job.

We'll be fine guys!
Typical coach speak you hear all around the league. What did you expect a meltdown?
[Reply]
wachashi 08:22 PM 10-24-2021
It feels like this team just wanted to hit fast forward straight to the playoffs, get the regular season over quickly, and avenge the embarrassing Super Bowl loss. That’s my theory for why this team just doesn’t have the swagger we’re used to seeing. It’s like they took the regular season for granted and feel like they’re owed another Super Bowl berth. They’re definitely not in the right mentality and haven’t been for all 4 quarters of a single game this year. That’s on coaching and it’s on the leaders of the team to get it fixed.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:26 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Typical coach speak you hear all around the league. What did you expect a meltdown?
I was hoping for a Mike Ditka or Jim Mora type outburst.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:15 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
It's what he says after every loss.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It's what he says after every loss.
For a second there I wasn't sure if he was going to offer his opinion that Vrabel has done a good job with the Titans.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:27 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
They’re wealthy now and no longer need you in their ear, they’re covered either way it goes, Andy

Take a month long sabbatical to Tahiti, or whatever… then come back and fire basically everyone

They’ve gone soft on you, they’re VERY willful boys Mr Reid
I dont think the problem is losing hunger. Our biggest problem on D is leadership. It starts with spags. Losing Britt Reid on the sideline I'm sure is felt too. The players don't look like they believe in the scheme. Then it hits Mathieu who's being a prima donna over his contract dispute and Clark who can't stay out of trouble. Then it's Chris jones moving out of position. And Sorensen flat out regressing in ability. Then there's Reid who is no mental head space right now to do anything about it.

Most of these issues can be fixed by next year. I don't think there's a solve for this year. The only variable right now is spags fighting for his job.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:17 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I dont think the problem is losing hunger. Our biggest problem on D is leadership. It starts with spags. Losing Britt Reid on the sideline I'm sure is felt too. The players don't look like they believe in the scheme. Then it hits Mathieu who's being a prima donna over his contract dispute and Clark who can't stay out of trouble. Then it's Chris jones moving out of position. And Sorensen flat out regressing in ability. Then there's Reid who is no mental head space right now to do anything about it.

Most of these issues can be fixed by next year. I don't think there's a solve for this year. The only variable right now is spags fighting for his job.
The two highest paid players on defense… Frank Clark and Chris Jones… are underachieving, giving subpar efforts and are still not in football shape two months into the season.

That’s the primary source of the missing on-field leadership and production on defense.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:50 PM 10-24-2021

Watch 95. What the hell is this? pic.twitter.com/quQ0tipQNp

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) October 24, 2021

What can we get in trade for Jones? Think anyone will give us a first?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:14 PM 10-24-2021
Chris Jones is warm, soggy garbage.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:35 PM 10-24-2021
Reid is done. He had a great career and I love him but it's time for him to retire. I blame Shitt Reid for all of this. I hope the fucker gets raped to death in prison.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 12:58 AM 10-25-2021
Terrible all around...

now im understanding why Eric B wasnt hired anywhere..

Reid is not even doing little things like challenges,

that punt field goal timeout today was a microcosm

also Mahomes taking the sack on that play was another factor. .

I put it a bit on Mahomes..now in year 4 he needs to be an on-field coach. .
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:22 AM 10-25-2021
Just remember, today's games weren't about the outcomes. It was about the messages on the back of the players helmets. Look at the big picture. Look closer. :-) In the bigger scheme of things, it's about bringing people together. Football Is Everything.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up