ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
Miles 09:54 PM 08-24-2020
I watched it on YouTubeTV after they added the random ass Paramount channel this show is on.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:44 PM 08-24-2020
Originally Posted by Miles:
I watched it on YouTubeTV after they added the random ass Paramount channel this show is on.
Did you know the Paramount Network used to be Spike TV? I had never heard of the Paramount Network before this show so I looked it up.
[Reply]
Miles 12:10 AM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Did you know the Paramount Network used to be Spike TV? I had never heard of the Paramount Network before this show so I looked it up.
Interesting and had no idea. I do rememberer Spike was also the old country music channel TNN at some point.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:31 AM 08-25-2020
So I'm kinda wondering if even Sheridan doesn't know what just happened.

Every one of these actors (apart from Wes Bentley who's just bad at this) can use this show as a springboard for mainstream success. And Costner is Costner.

These guys have little idea when they'll be able to get back on set to film season 4 and so they may simply not know what actors they'll have available to them. Its unlikely but not impossible that they'll simply have to write a character or two out of the show due to unavailability.

And obviously if they're all available, then everyone comes out of their cliffhanger situations in one piece. But if shooting delays mean they lose someone, well that person could spend a season in a coma or flat out dead if they see no avenue to getting the actor back.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:59 AM 08-25-2020
I'm sorry, I loved seasons one and two, but this season was a long slow burn that turned me the hell off. Of course, they leave us with a cliffhanger that's pretty awesome, but prior to that, this season has been meh. Remember when Kevin Costner was a main character?
I mean, I'm gonna re-watch this season with my wife over the next couple of weeks, maybe it'll grow on me. But if this season had been season one, I would never have bothered with season 2...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:14 PM 10-21-2020
Love this show.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:57 PM 11-21-2020
Halfway through episode 5 of season 1 on the Paramount marathon and I'm HOOKED... I've found my new Walking Dead/Sons of Anarchy for sure
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:04 PM 11-25-2020
Really surprised to see so little enthusiasm for this, I'm 3 episodes into season 3 and loving it more with every watch... its like Sons of Anarchy and Deadwood had a baby, only better

Costner has all the gravitas he'll ever need, he's at his best right now
[Reply]
lcarus 10:05 PM 11-27-2020
Hell yeah it's a great show. I think I enjoyed season 3 less than the first 2 though.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:44 PM 06-09-2021
Fill me in on the Livestock Commission. What do they do and how is Dutton the head of it?
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 02:30 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Fill me in on the Livestock Commission. What do they do and how is Dutton the head of it?
Livestock related police. He was elected to it.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:59 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
They get to kill everyone they want with impunity and no media coverage.
[Reply]
Bwana 12:40 PM 06-14-2021
Dear Paramount Network:

How about a trailer or two and a season 4 release date.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:29 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Dear Paramount Network:

How about a trailer or two and a season 4 release date.
Covid must have pushed production back? Normally it would premiere around this time.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:01 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Covid must have pushed production back? Normally it would premiere around this time.

It's always been on Father's Day Weekend, but I'm hearing they didn't want to compete against the Olympics. I read some place they they may be talking August now, I hope not.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up