ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider is teh ghey
Clyde Frog 04:33 PM 06-21-2021
https://www.outsports.com/2021/6/21/...nfl-coming-out

Thought anyone who puts one of those jerseys was automatically openly gay but I guess this is a thing.

Disclaimer: I don't care who fucks who amongst consenting adults.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:26 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
According to the press releases from the NFL and the articles from NFL.com and ESPN, Nassib is the first active player to come out of the closet.

Other than Michael Sam (whose entire story is chronicled in the NFL.com article) I can't think of another active player coming out. They've all been retired.
They may have all been retired before they came out but there have been plenty of closeted gay men in the NFL over the years, which is what makes Nassib's announcement all the more courageous.

I'm absolutely certain he'll hear about it, not from teammates, but from opposing fans. Millennials and Gen Z'ers don't find shame in homosexuality and they're 6 times as likely as previous generations to be homosexual.

Really proud of Carl Nassib. The first active football player to ever do so. I played with several guys who never were comfortable enough to go public. They were great teammates, & obviously very talented.

— Warren Moon (@WMoon1) June 22, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:42 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Millennials and Gen Z'ers don't find shame in homosexuality and they're 6 times as likely as previous generations to be homosexual.
You’re lying again Dane. Nearly all the rise in youth LGBT has come from women who identify as “bisexual”.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...finds-n1258627
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:13 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Not long after his announcement, the NFL expressed its support of Nassib on Twitter with its shield icon emblazoned in the rainbow colors of Pride Month.

:-)
Fake news.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:15 PM 06-22-2021
You’re lying again Dane. Nearly all the rise in youth LGBT has come from women who identify as “bisexual”.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...finds-n1258627

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:20 PM 06-22-2021
They may have all been retired before they came out but there have been plenty of closeted gay men in the NFL over the years, which is what makes Nassib's announcement all the more courageous.
Yep, that was exactly my point. He's the first player to tell the guys he shares a locker room with that he's gay. Like I said, locker rooms are notoriously anti-gay, it's well known.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:26 PM 06-22-2021

Come on Derek, you are next bro
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:32 PM 06-22-2021
]
I'm not lying about anything, you fucking homophobic, racist piece of human garbage.

Dying in a fire would be too good for your stupid ass.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lgbtq-i...-generation-z/

1 in 6 Generation Z adults identify as something other than heterosexual
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:32 PM 06-22-2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:37 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep, that was exactly my point. He's the first player to tell the guys he shares a locker room with that he's gay. Like I said, locker rooms are notoriously anti-gay, it's well known.
I don't think locker rooms are anywhere near as bad in terms of homophobia in 2021 than they were 20 or 30 or 40 years ago.

Plus, it's pretty freaking obvious when a male is gay, whether they're an athlete or not, because they're gay, so I'd be really surprised if the other guys didn't already know.

I've met and worked with literally thousand of gay men and women and not even once was it a shock to find out they were gay.

It's pretty freaking obvious, at least in my experience.
[Reply]
scho63 02:21 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
I, for one, am completely shocked. I simply cannot believe that Prison Bitch didn’t start this thread within minutes of the story breaking.
He was Gay not Jewish! :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:08 PM 06-22-2021
I'm not lying about anything, you fucking homophobic, racist piece of human garbage.

Kids are doing it as a fad, lol either you are born gay or you become gay. Pick one.........

If you a born gay then it would show a consistent growth pattern.

If you choose to be gay, you get what we have now with Gen Z
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:13 PM 06-22-2021
I'm not lying about anything, you ****ing homophobic, racist piece of human garbage.

You lied, Dane. There isn’t a 6x increase in “homosexuality” as you claimed. I’ll educate you one more time on this: it’s an increase in bisexuality, and it’s almost solely among women.
[Reply]
Eureka 03:55 PM 06-22-2021
Your new #1 selling NFL Jersey....

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:11 PM 06-22-2021
You lied, Dane. There isn’t a 6x increase in “homosexuality” as you claimed. I’ll educate you one more time on this: it’s an increase in bisexuality, and it’s almost solely among women.
You're a buttfucking moron. I didn't "lie" about anything, you fucking Mongoloid.

Anyone who's not hetero is GAY. It doesn't matter if they refer to themselves as Lesbian or Transgender or Bi or Queer, they're gay.

You are the biggest fucking cunt this forum has ever known.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:15 PM 06-22-2021
You're a butt****ing moron. I didn't "lie" about anything, you ****ing Mongoloid.

Anyone who's not hetero is GAY. It doesn't matter if they refer to themselves as Lesbian or Transgender or Bi or Queer, they're gay.

You are the biggest ****ing **** this forum has ever known.

You specifically said “homosexual”. So nice try.

To pile on, Gallup tells us what the homosexuality percentages by generation are in their survey. Ain’t even close to your claim of 6x increase. You lied.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up