Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
O.city 03:58 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why the **** would we cut him right now?
If they can get out of all that money and think he's a shell of himself?

I'm guessing they don't but just a thought
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:59 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Assuming it's an automatic, that's the real problem. Those are federally banned.
Fully automatic firearms are not banned.

They are restricted. But anyone with the time, money, and a pristine criminal record may own a fully automatic firearm, so long as it was manufactured before 1986.
[Reply]
wazu 04:00 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by jab0450:
This just isn’t true. You can buy a semi auto uzi that is no different than any other sbr or carbine.
The fact that he was arrested on felony possession makes me think this was not an innocent semi-auto version of an uzi.
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:00 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by jab0450:
This just isn’t true. You can buy a semi auto uzi that is no different than any other sbr or carbine.
I wasn't aware true Israeli-made Uzi's came in semi-auto.
[Reply]
wazu 04:01 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Fully automatic firearms are not banned.

They are restricted. But anyone with the time, money, and a pristine criminal record may own a fully automatic firearm, so long as it was manufactured before 1986.
Good point. Again though, the felony charge on the arrest doesn't give me much hope that this is what happened for Frank.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:02 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why the fuck would we cut him right now?
I never said anything about cutting him now.

If this offense somehow voided the guarantees in his contract or some shit (I'm not sure how this stuff works) then it would give us some more wiggle room in getting out from underneath his contract.
[Reply]
Hoover 04:02 PM 06-21-2021
Fake news.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
one of the best defensive players in the league[/B]

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:02 PM 06-21-2021
The fact that he was arrested on felony possession makes me think this was not an innocent semi-auto version of an uzi.
Depends on how stupid the cops were.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:02 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If it was a BB gun….he wouldn’t have been arrested.
It is Kalifornia. It wouldn't surprise me if they've banned certain BB guns by now.
[Reply]
jab0450 04:02 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I wasn't aware true Israeli-made Uzi's came in semi-auto.
This is TMZ we’re talking about. It could be a airsoft rifle and tmz will label it with “scary” words like uzi. And it was in California. So yeah, he could just be guilty of having a firearm in California.
[Reply]
O.city 04:03 PM 06-21-2021
I'd guess he doesn't miss time or get much of anything.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:03 PM 06-21-2021
The semi-auto version Uzi is probably banned in CA.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:06 PM 06-21-2021
Trying to fight off all them RB/TE chips and phantom double teams
[Reply]
wazu 04:07 PM 06-21-2021
How stupid do you have to be to leave an opened duffel bag with an uzi just sitting there for cops to see when they pull you over? Zip it closed and it's your gym bag. But no. Just leave the uzi right out there for cops to see. Holy shit.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:09 PM 06-21-2021
I wonder contract implications… would the chiefs be able to void any guarantees in the contract?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 43
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up