ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Media Center>Battlefield 2042
Stryker 07:10 AM 06-10-2021
This looks like a serious we're sorry for Battlefield 5!

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:37 AM 06-15-2021
For those saying your "Older" and FPS games are not for you. The nice thing about Battle Field is that if you play it right, and you setup in a good spot with a team.... The kills just come to you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:44 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
STOP! I am 58 years old and still play BF1, BF4 and will be all in on BF 2042!:-):-)
How much mind-altering drugs have you done?

:-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:45 AM 06-15-2021
Call of Duty turned me off of FPS games for a long time. I enjoyed them up until COD Ghost, then each game after seemed to get more and more ridiculous. Soured me on buying any more FPS.

I have been playing Borderlands 3 which has been quite fun. Great humor to that game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:46 AM 06-15-2021
The closest I come to FPS is Far Cry.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:25 AM 06-15-2021
Hopefully they do not make it fast twitched. They hired some cod people for this. I like bf because it is slower ttk.

Bf 2142 was my favorite with the titan game mode.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:26 AM 06-15-2021
If we get enough I am good on squading up. I can play Xbox one or PC.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:15 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Call of Duty turned me off of FPS games for a long time. I enjoyed them up until COD Ghost, then each game after seemed to get more and more ridiculous. Soured me on buying any more FPS.

I have been playing Borderlands 3 which has been quite fun. Great humor to that game.
If you like BL3….go back and play 1 and 2. Borderlands is my favorite series.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:51 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
For those saying your "Older" and FPS games are not for you. The nice thing about Battle Field is that if you play it right, and you setup in a good spot with a team.... The kills just come to you.

[Reply]
Fish 12:58 PM 06-15-2021
That's no shit. Most modern FPS games always eventually result in armies of fucking nerdy jackoffs who learn to exploit every single little detail possible to give them a camping advantage. "Oh, you didn't know that if you hang upside down by the forth tree next to the garage, and wear this outfit while cupping your balls like so, there's a line of sight were nobody can see you!"
[Reply]
Valiant 04:21 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's no shit. Most modern FPS games always eventually result in armies of ****ing nerdy jackoffs who learn to exploit every single little detail possible to give them a camping advantage. "Oh, you didn't know that if you hang upside down by the forth tree next to the garage, and wear this outfit while cupping your balls like so, there's a line of sight were nobody can see you!"
That is every game now.

I only do it to unlock shit. Blame the devs for putting in you need 50 headshots from a crouched or leaning position.

Good news is those teams that do that lose 90percent of the time.
[Reply]
eDave 04:44 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I like to mess around in GTA V from time to time and tried going online. Was murdered within 5 seconds by a drive by shooter. Every time. Every single time.
[Reply]
Pants 09:13 PM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:

I thought the new Modern Warfare was incredibly good.
[Reply]
Ceej 01:39 PM 06-16-2021
I've not been able to get into games for a long time.

But this is definitely intriguing me.

It'd be cool to have a CP squad.

I remember playing COD with Pants, HawkInHutch and a couple of other guys from here years ago. It was always a good time.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:44 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's no shit. Most modern FPS games always eventually result in armies of ****ing nerdy jackoffs who learn to exploit every single little detail possible to give them a camping advantage. "Oh, you didn't know that if you hang upside down by the forth tree next to the garage, and wear this outfit while cupping your balls like so, there's a line of sight were nobody can see you!"
That's why I like PVE on Ark and I'm looking forward to Valheim. I'd prefer to build something with people over repeatedly shooting each other in the face and taking things away from people.

Perhaps my old age, I don't know. I think it's more fun to say "Hey, see that? Me and Fish and Fatzod built that thing. Look at that."
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:57 PM 06-16-2021
EA same crap different day, not worthy.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up