ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 73
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I’m leaving forever.
patteeu 10:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
Mod note: Here is the follow-up to this thread.
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:27 PM 04-28-2021
All the best.

I don't spend much time in DC, but our interactions have always been favorable.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:28 PM 04-28-2021
983 posts to go.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:46 PM 04-28-2021
i bet this thread will reach 1000 posts in 2027. if that happens I will reveal the secret as to why i left in 2024.

j/k patt

I never liked your political takes but you've always stuck to your guns and your guy, Dick. I can respect that at least.

OP translated: Dane pissed me off by motherfucking me in a designated non-political thread.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:50 PM 04-28-2021
Similar impact to if cosmo or the other DC loons did this....absolutely none
[Reply]
roman gnome 12:00 AM 04-29-2021
Enjoy Brother , was a hoot!!!
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:30 AM 04-29-2021
Welp, the IQ average just dropped here. Thanks a lot good buddy.
[Reply]
eDave 01:07 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
If the reason you are leaving is because this place sucks, yeah, we already know that.
You are a mult, for Christ's sake.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:33 AM 04-29-2021
Does this have something to do with NFTs?
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:51 AM 04-29-2021
If the reason you are leaving is because this place sucks, yeah, we already know that.
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:15 AM 04-29-2021
Peace out Pat always enjoyed our banter hope life treats you well
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 02:18 AM 04-29-2021
"There is some truth in all reports." "All truly great things start with a struggle." "No matter what, don't quit, even if it's a bad idea. See it through and learn something." "Son, no matter what you do, please don't buy a Volvo." These are some of the things my father said to me and your father should have said to you.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:42 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I can't help but wonder if this is related to pat's recent embrace of Judaism (as seen in his avatar) and he's decided to disregard trivial things in favor of devoted study of the Talmud.
If so. I blame PB for Patty's departure.
[Reply]
vonBobo 02:45 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You are a mult, for Christ's sake.
Seriously though... The non CPers living in KC would do well to see and read the trash that comes out of their neighbors' bud lite holes.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:02 AM 04-29-2021
Seriously though... The non CPers living in KC would do well to see and read the trash that comes out of their neighbors' bud lite holes.
Shut up faggot
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:33 AM 04-29-2021
Damn. I’m gonna miss you, buddy. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Take care.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 73
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up