ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Peter King's power rankings.
Direckshun 09:06 AM 05-19-2023

Can't Find A Weakness

1. Eagles

Super Bowl Vibes

2. Chiefs
3. Bengals
4. 49ers
5. Bills

On The Border

6. Lions
7. Ravens
8. Dolphins
9. Jets
10. Cowboys

If It All Goes Right

11. Giants
12. Seahawks
13. Jaguars
14. Vikings
15. Chargers
16. Steelers
17. Browns
18. Titans

They've Got Holes

19. Raiders
20. Patriots
21. Packers
22. Falcons
23. Broncos
24. Saints

Under Construction

25. Panthers
26. Colts
27. Commanders
28. Rams
29. Bears
30. Texans
31. Buccaneers

Wait Till 2025

32. Cardinals
[Reply]
O.city 09:08 AM 05-19-2023
The god damn 9ers man. I understand they have a really good roster.

But they don't have a QB. Either it's a QB league or it's not.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:12 AM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
The god damn 9ers man. I understand they have a really good roster.

But they don't have a QB. Either it's a QB league or it's not.
Kyle Shanahan is effectively their QB.

So long as they have a QB who will do everything he wants, and they now have that, they're going to be in the NFCCG.

Partially because the 49ers are really good, but mostly because who else in the NFC is there to stop them other than the Eagles?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:14 AM 05-19-2023
The Eagles don't have a weakness? So we're just going to assume that every rookie they draft is an immediate Pro Bowl starter for them?
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:15 AM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Eagles don't have a weakness? So we're just going to assume that every rookie they draft is an immediate Pro Bowl starter for them?
They could bench Carter and Smith for the entire year and they'll still have a Top 3 DL, bud.
[Reply]
O.city 09:16 AM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Kyle Shanahan is effectively their QB.

So long as they have a QB who will do everything he wants, and they now have that, they're going to be in the NFCCG.

Partially because the 49ers are really good, but mostly because who else in the NFC is there to stop them other than the Eagles?
They've had some loser seasons with Kyle there. I dunno, I get the hype. Probably top to bottom one of the if not the best roster in the league.

But they're QB room could absolutely be awful.

Then you've got Trent Williams at LT who is old and then you've got a really good defense.
[Reply]
O.city 09:18 AM 05-19-2023
The Eagles are really good. Lots of potential on that defense for sure.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:22 AM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
They could bench Carter and Smith for the entire year and they'll still have a Top 3 DL, bud.
Sure. Saying that a team doesn't have a weakness is absurd. Put them at #1 on the next list down if you're so high on them.
[Reply]
O.city 09:24 AM 05-19-2023
What would you say is Philly's weakness?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:31 AM 05-19-2023
What would you say is Philly's weakness?
Their offense is built on the run game, right? Well their RB group consists of a former first round pick who is always injured in Penny and Swift..a guy who has yet to meet expectations.

Their defense is another year older. Slay and Bradberry are about at that wall and while they have some youth that they added...their other guys are getting up there in age.

Hurts also has to continue to improve.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:33 AM 05-19-2023
I foresee a shit load of Andy Reid/Doug Pederson concepts from their opponents coming. Those 2 cooked them last year.
[Reply]
O.city 09:34 AM 05-19-2023
Their offense is built on the run game, right? Well their RB group consists of a former first round pick who is always injured in Penny and Swift..a guy who has yet to meet expectations.

Their defense is another year older. Slay and Bradberry are about at that wall and while they have some youth that they added...their other guys are getting up their in age.

Hurts also has to continue to improve.
The "older" defense got replaced though.
[Reply]
O.city 09:35 AM 05-19-2023
Their defensive backfield can be had I think. But the front 7 is pretty nasty (potentially).
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:37 AM 05-19-2023
The "older" defense got replaced though.
By unknowns currently. Guys who have yet to prove shit in this league.
[Reply]
O.city 09:39 AM 05-19-2023
Sure, they've got some draft picks stepping in. There's some unknown, but I think we can project out atleast a few of them will hit and be good players.

The RB thing, with their OL and QB isn't a weakness IMO.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up