ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Shout Out
kccrow 04:04 PM 04-21-2023
Cheers, to the guys that really make this board better. You're my alphas baby. Thanks.

staylor26
DJ's left nut
The Franchise
Titty Meat
Gloucester Chief
MahomesMagic
Kellerfox
BossChief
Chief Northman
Direckshun
chiefscafan
duncan_idaho
Rain Man
O.City
TambaBerry
Shoes
Chargem
Detoxing
Couch-Potato
Mecca
kcbubb
htismage
Nightfyre
Wilson8
Megatron96
kozzman555
Hoover
Dunerdr
Dante84
Chris Meck
Coogs
JPH83
Abba-Dabba
RealSNR
JohnnyHammersticks
Toad
Bowser
Chief Roundup
CatfishBob2
RunKC
Buehler455
Hog's Gone Fishin'
saphojunkie
Wisconsin Chief
IowaHawkeyeChief
displacedMN
[Reply]
O.city 09:39 AM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think that's pretty much it. It's why a good majority of actual draft discussion happens in here. You can't have it out in the Lounge because you'll get idiots doing exactly like that. And sometimes they leak into here every once in while. I can see why it got old with him.
Fuck off.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:42 AM 05-17-2023
I think that's pretty much it. It's why a good majority of actual draft discussion happens in here. You can't have it out in the Lounge because you'll get idiots doing exactly like that. And sometimes they leak into here every once in while. I can see why it got old with him.
This is why this sub-forum is such a blessing
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:10 AM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Fuck off.
Bout to ban your ass from this thread. Keep it up.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 AM 05-17-2023
I know he was going through some personal shit I hope that gets better for him and hopefully he will be back. He put alot of effort into his draft takes and even our disagreements were pleasant Hendon Hooker comes to mind
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:43 AM 05-17-2023
What a shame. Seems at least a bit self inflicted, though. He went REALLY hard on trolling that Araiza thread.
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM 05-17-2023
Bout to ban your ass from this thread. Keep it up.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Direckshun 11:58 AM 05-17-2023
We’re doing the best we can to sabotage the forum.

I regret this forum cares so little about its members because two handfuls of them are so unhappy in their lives they want to act like children with impunity.

When other forums call this place a cesspool, this is what we’re referencing. Quality football posters who have given this forum more than almost anyone run off by incivility and a mod changes their username.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:46 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

I regret this forum cares so little about its members because two handfuls of them are so unhappy in their lives they want to act like children with impunity.

When other forums call this place a cesspool, this is what we’re referencing. Quality football posters who have given this forum more than almost anyone run off by incivility and a mod changes their username.
Now now DC is the cesspool, we're the nerds that the normal fan doesn't understand because we either know more or are willing to put in a lot more time than them.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:53 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Now now DC is the cesspool, we're the nerds that the normal fan doesn't understand because we either know more or are willing to put in a lot more time than them.
I've honestly thought about just creating a draft thread in here and discussing everything in that during the draft.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:09 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

I mean, at least in this situation, he was giving at least as good as he got and outright trolling for it to happen. He told me as much. Frankly it's a bit baffling why he's gotten THIS upset about some relatively minor mod abuse.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:10 PM 05-17-2023
Although one poster did insinuate he needed his ass beat for real. Complete bullshit by the mods to not address that yet engage in mod abuse. If that's his grievance it's entirely legitimate
[Reply]
JPH83 02:27 PM 05-17-2023
I reckon I'm quite a few levels of knowledge down from football nerd, but that's why I really enjoyed this part of this site. Felt like people were just here to share thoughts on football. Nice to learn stuff.

Crow was never high handed with me, or at least I never felt that way. Just my perspective. What I do think is that this section always feels like the disagreements are in good faith. Doesn't always feel that way in other sections at times.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:36 PM 05-17-2023
"Do you really want to know what I thought about the draft or are you just being nice?"

It took me a few years of seeing people glaze over when I answer a Chiefs question to realize that nobody at Wal-Mart really wants to know how I think the Chiefs can get their offense back on track. They're just making small-talk...

CP is no sort of representative sample...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:38 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"Do you really want to know what I thought about the draft or are you just being nice?"

It took me a few years of seeing people glaze over when I answer a Chiefs question to realize that nobody at Wal-Mart really wants to know how I think the Chiefs can get their offense back on track. They're just making small-talk...

:-) Just had the mental image of you going on a multi faceted rant about Frank Clark to the old folks greeting shoppers at the door and laughed.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:40 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

That's very true, I've learned to just kinda say yea uh huh wen I get asked Chiefs questions. But even here we have a different level of knowledge, no one here is a total buffoon other than a small handful, but even people with Chiefs knowledge not all of them are gonna know the draft.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up