ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 285 of 315
« First < 185235275281282283284285 286287288289295 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:31 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
You said something about the running QBs being more susceptible to injury earlier in the year when gms were doing nothing but running them and never passing and nothing changed. I still get my ass kicked, lol.
No change!
Why do you think Willis is all of a sudden popular, lol.

We have no idea what this new "upgrade" favors and eliminates so we're all guessing. That's why I wanted Willus, lol.
As long as your QB run frequency is similar to how often he runs in the NFL, you’ll be fine.
[Reply]
rtmike 06:32 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That's OK I just got Matt Ryan

Tbh, I think hes gonna rock this year.
His team mates don't like him cause he gets on their ass...zackly what that team needed.

Imo, it's Buffalo, Baltimore (until Lamar gets hurt)& Indy this year that are the biggest threat in the afc to us.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:34 PM 08-29-2022
Anyone interested in Jamaal Adams
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:45 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
My OL in Chiefs1 was gutted by retirements: Andrew Whitworth (expected), J.C. Tretter, and Ali Marpet. I fixed the interior line with G Zion Johnson and C Cam Jurgens. Added Trent McDuffie to the corner position and Chris Olave at WR. Having 3 picks in the top 17 was fun, even though we downgraded at the WR position by dealing DeVante Adams. If the rookies develop we’ll be similar talent wise, but we got way younger. We should be able to continue our playoff appearances, but we need a couple more miracle drafts before we can challenge for the championship. The Mules are Marty’s Chiefs.
Really surprised all it took was a 1st to get Adams. Elite WRs in this league in FA tend to go for absurd amounts of money same with good defensive tackles
[Reply]
rtmike 06:48 PM 08-29-2022
As long as your QB run frequency is similar to how often he runs in the NFL, you’ll be fine.
I can show screen saves of Lamar running 50x and never passing. Ffs, he's ran for 400+ on me, lol.
Is that normal in the NFL?

I know one of my teams can wreck havoc on the qb with certain plans & opponents. So am I supposed to be "turned" down too? A fellow GM in another league isn't happy I sack him8-12 times.
Then we have the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice in Deonte Harris, who?
DJs nutz & I will say it's gameplanning but we all know better.

If you turn my shit down I sure the f hope you do it for the other break outs!
I wanna see this Sim succeed. I'm in contact with several other league GMs. I'm not just saying shit to bitch.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:55 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Tbh, I think hes gonna rock this year.
His team mates don't like him cause he gets on their ass...zackly what that team needed.

Imo, it's Buffalo, Baltimore (until Lamar gets hurt)& Indy this year that are the biggest threat in the afc to us.
I think playing behind a good line and having Taylor will help him IRL.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:22 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Really surprised all it took was a 1st to get Adams. Elite WRs in this league in FA tend to go for absurd amounts of money same with good defensive tackles
I probably undervalued him because of no contract and him turning 30 before the season is over. I have more free agents than I will be able to sign. I decided on a youth movement figuring this was a good draft to pick up receivers.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:29 PM 08-29-2022
I probably undervalued him because of no contract and him turning 30 before the season is over. I have more free agents than I will be able to sign. I decided on a youth movement figuring this was a good draft to pick up receivers.
It was a good move for both teams. 13th became a luxury for me once I got that 10th pick combined with those 2's and the 4 total 1&2s next year. I didn't want to do a total rebuild wanted to be able to get some impact guys and infuse young talent.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:11 PM 08-29-2022
My OL in Chiefs1 was gutted by retirements: Andrew Whitworth (expected), J.C. Tretter, and Ali Marpet. I fixed the interior line with G Zion Johnson and C Cam Jurgens. Added Trent McDuffie to the corner position and Chris Olave at WR. Having 3 picks in the top 17 was fun, even though we downgraded at the WR position by dealing DeVante Adams. If the rookies develop we’ll be similar talent wise, but we got way younger. We should be able to continue our playoff appearances, but we need a couple more miracle drafts before we can challenge for the championship. The Mules are Marty’s Chiefs.
That's why I figured Tunsil may have some appeal to you. I could get by with Dawkins at LT and Borom at RT.

But you wanted the pick so it is what it is...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:44 PM 08-29-2022
Took a big ol' swing there with Sam Williams.

But dammit, I believe in that talent. He's a top 15 talent if he can just get his head on straight. There were safer picks there but there's just so much possible upside in Williams and a dynamic DE is real hard to get your hands on in this league.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:08 PM 08-29-2022
Drafting guys in real time with no stats to go on is pretty killer.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:22 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Took a big ol' swing there with Sam Williams.

But dammit, I believe in that talent. He's a top 15 talent if he can just get his head on straight. There were safer picks there but there's just so much possible upside in Williams and a dynamic DE is real hard to get your hands on in this league.
Yeah he's got experience losing to Bama it will be the same against the Billygoats. Great pick in that regard
[Reply]
lewdog 07:44 PM 08-30-2022
Hard to draft in the middle of the work day when you're only given an hour to pick.

Fuck you guys!
[Reply]
cdcox 09:40 PM 08-30-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Hard to draft in the middle of the work day when you're only given an hour to pick.

**** you guys!
Set your draft board, or at least put a bunch of potential players you want on it so the selection can be done quickly.
[Reply]
Old Dog 07:20 AM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Fuck you guys!
Better than at 4:15 in the fucking morning when I hit the clock apparently.
[Reply]
Page 285 of 315
« First < 185235275281282283284285 286287288289295 > Last »
Up