ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Media Center>'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....
Sure-Oz 01:14 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
So I am guessing s4 will be the villian teacher from the 3rd movie bringing a pupil or two after phonecall from creese.

Outside shot, chick from 4th film will cameo as an assistant teacher.
Terry Silver ...let's see if they bring Mike Barnes back lol...don't expect that but Silver is coming

Should be the final season I assume.

Loved it....great call backs. Crees story is alright...doesn't explain why he's psycho with his kids other than he lost his mind after he heard that girl died and then killed his superior officer. Still think that could've done better.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:18 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:

Should be the final season I assume.

They announced the other day they have a 6 season plan.
[Reply]
notorious 01:22 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

[Reply]
kevrunner 01:34 PM 01-03-2021
With each episode only being around 30 minutes, 6 seasons is probably going to be perfect.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:11 PM 01-03-2021
Yeah Netflix didn't pick it up for just one additional season.

Honestly, if they keep it fresh and fun I am good for it going awhile.

Maybe this allows a goonies sequel with them as parents now.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:31 AM 01-04-2021
Wow. No idea what else they would do... hopefully it's good. Never saw any kk movie after 3.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:13 AM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Wow. No idea what else they would do... hopefully it's good. Never saw any kk movie after 3.
After 3 there was only the one with Hilary Swank. It was basically a gender flipped version of the first movie. Only Pat Morita returned.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:30 PM 01-03-2021

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:57 PM 01-03-2021
By the 5th season they will be Working in Hilary Swank

I have to know what happened to Julie Pierce!
[Reply]
Frazod 07:03 PM 01-03-2021
Series finale, season 6: The toddlers of Sam and Miguel and Robbie and Tory face off in the All Valley Preschool Tournament, with Johnny and Daniel looking down from the top of the bleachers like the old farts from the Muppet Show.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:15 PM 01-03-2021
Season 4, Robyn Lively returns as Jessica from KKIII to throw a monkey wrench into the Larusso’s marriage
[Reply]
Frazod 07:24 PM 01-03-2021
Season 4, Robyn Lively returns as Jessica from KKIII to throw a monkey wrench into the Larusso’s marriage
I'm sure you jest, but this does bring up a valid point. I was afraid going in that they'd try to shoehorn Ali into some sort of love triangle that would threaten Daniel's marriage. I'm glad they didn't go that route. They also wisely didn't involve her in the teenage dojo v. dojo terror war at all; I don't see how anybody being thrust into that mess wouldn't immediately conclude that everybody was insane and run like hell.

I think they handled bringing back Ali, Kumiko and Chozen pretty much perfectly.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:14 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm sure you jest, but this does bring up a valid point. I was afraid going in that they'd try to shoehorn Ali into some sort of love triangle that would threaten Daniel's marriage. I'm glad they didn't go that route. They also wisely didn't involve her in the teenage dojo v. dojo terror war at all; I don't see how anybody being thrust into that mess wouldn't immediately conclude that everybody was insane and run like hell.

I think they handled bringing back Ali, Kumiko and Chozen pretty much perfectly.
Yep. Agree 100%. It was handled well.
[Reply]
notorious 08:18 PM 01-03-2021

It was a breath of fresh air how they handled Ali.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:35 AM 01-04-2021

They also handled Ali's backstory about her leaving with a guy and
wrecking the car better. We got the 'real' story because they basically destroyed her character at the beginning of the 2nd movie. She came off like a real bitch leaving with the college guy and wrecking the car and having Daniel drag her. I'm glad they corrected that, seemed totally out of character. I know she didn't do the 2nd movie cause she went to college instead but wrote her off in the worst way.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up