ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
FAX 02:23 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by TRR:
What’s to understand? Nearly all the snaps go to Houston and Ford each week with Speaks providing the rare blow. Zombo is one of the top special teams guys.
He has the physical ability. If we haven't coached him up by now, I'd like to know why ... and I don't (ergo, "don't understand").

Either he's just a bad pick or a bad student or in a bad place.

FAX
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:24 PM 12-30-2018
Being out today really sucks

This day to day stuff seems like a huge distraction especially when you consider how much the defensive scheme relies on him to line everyone up :-)

He should probably just call it and get the surgery done
[Reply]
-King- 02:27 PM 12-30-2018
The good thing about this is that the chiefs have no reason to not at least get a pay cut out of him next season at the least. What a shitty season for him.
[Reply]
TRR 02:27 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
He has the physical ability. If we haven't coached him up by now, I'd like to know why ... and I don't (ergo, "don't understand").

Either he's just a bad pick or a bad student or in a bad place.

FAX
Second year learning a new position. Small school kid with little experience before college. Currently not a good special teams player

...and obviously the D coaching staff is subpar in every way.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 02:28 PM 12-30-2018
Ron Parker and Dan sorenson are the safeties. Two guys who wouldn’t make it on the roster of 31 other teams. Let that sink in. Consider me worried about this game.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:30 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Ron Parker and Dan sorenson are the safeties. Two guys who wouldn’t make it on the roster of 31 other teams. Let that sink in. Consider me worried about this game.
We won 11 other games with them at safety.
[Reply]
FAX 02:32 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
On a positive note, those guys know Carr as well as anybody on the team (active players, that is).

FAX
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:32 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Spirit Lounge?
Let me consult the spirits. I'll get the Ouija board
[Reply]
scho63 02:32 PM 12-30-2018
On a related note:

Wizards officially announce decision for John Wall to undergo "debridement and repair of a Haglund's deformity and a chronic Achilles tendon injury in his left heel." The surgery, to be performed by Dr. Robert Anderson in Green Bay, will take place next week. Timetable is six to eight weeks before Wall can return to full basketball activity.
[Reply]
-King- 02:33 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I swear if your didn't know any better, you'd think we had an losing record reading this forum.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:33 PM 12-30-2018
But you see thats not an option this season. Cutting Berry was never going to happen this year so you are wasting your breath.

And to address your comment earlier about "Dont be mean to Berry!!" in reference to me you are missing the point.

I am not worried about Berry, he is a grown man who has made a ton of money. He gives a fuck what you think.

My concerns are 100% how Berry has exposed how absolutely stupid posters on this message board are. Its exposed how far this place has fallen in the last 5 or so years and that pisses me off. I spend a lot of time here, too much time I know, but I used to think it was with people who were at least smart about football.
BTW, Mr. Money isn't playing today, again. I'm not sure how smart it is to put this kind of coin into a player who rarely plays, but we know you're more than OK with it because you think he's just a day-to-day away from coming back and playing like a full-time football player.

We get it, you like Berry, we used to, some still wear his jersey, but it's time for him to go.

But don't call us stupid because we want to cut him because he doesn't play enough, and there's no end in sight for the day-to-day BS to end. Perhaps keeping the mystery man is what's really stupid.

Hell if what you think is true, we should be able to get a mint for him from another team that agrees that he's just around the corner from earning his salary.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:35 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Yeah. I ban sdh from threads even when I agree with him.
Bu¥¥shit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:35 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I swear if your didn't know any better, you'd think we had an losing record reading this forum.
Yup, just look at the dipshit who posted 2 posts above this one, crying again as usual.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 02:36 PM 12-30-2018
Dan came in after mid season and it seems like we’ve gotten worse. Sutton puts him single high also. I thought they did better with Lucas honestly but Sutton loves him some Sorenson.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:38 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
BTW, Mr. Money isn't playing today, again. I'm not sure how smart it is to put this kind of coin into a player who rarely plays, but we know you're more than OK with it because you think he's just a day-to-day away from coming back and playing like a full-time football player.

We get it, you like Berry, we used to, some still wear his jersey, but it's time for him to go.

But don't call us stupid because we want to cut him because he doesn't play enough, and there's no end in sight for the day-to-day BS to end. Perhaps keeping the mystery man is what's really stupid.

Hell if what you think is true, we should be able to get a mint for him from another team that agrees that he's just around the corner from earning his salary.
Look, he is going to be cut. He wasn't going to be cut this season, it wasn't an option at any point. You are a perfect example of a poster who doesn't know jack shit about football posting nonstop stupid shit. You have the emotional control of a 13 year old girl.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up