ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 22
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
BossChief 09:08 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
Ya know, I'm already bored with your act, Hootie. I really am. You're the most pathetic piece of shit on this site. Your arguments are so damn worn out, too. It's like arguing with a chick... on her period... and she ran out of Midol.

I'll tell ya what, I'll go ahead and just use the ignore function. Because honestly, you really do fight like a whiny little bitch. I think I'll hang out with real posters and leave you with your bashing, whining, and ignorant babbling.

Ciao, shithead. :-)
I think you have a secret crush on hootie.
[Reply]
Lumpy 09:12 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I think you have a secret crush on hootie.
Um, FUCK NO!! It seems like it's the other way around. I had actually forgotten that the pudwhacker posts on this site, then I stumbled upon this thread. Sure enough, he's talking about me. The guy needs to get a grip on reality. I don't like douchebags.
[Reply]
Consistent1 09:16 PM 05-19-2013
Um, **** NO!! It seems like it's the other way around. I had actually forgotten that the pudwhacker posts on this site, then I stumbled upon this thread. Sure enough, he's talking about me. The guy needs to get a grip on reality. I don't like douchebags.
pwned
[Reply]
BossChief 09:22 PM 05-19-2013
Um, FUCK NO!! It seems like it's the other way around. I had actually forgotten that the pudwhacker posts on this site, then I stumbled upon this thread. Sure enough, he's talking about me. The guy needs to get a grip on reality. I don't like douchebags.
The tone of this post is somewhat emotional. That could possibly indicate a confirmation of my initial opinion.

If Gonzo was out of town and the kids were at grandmas house...you'd be like "wanna have a drink?"

Lock it up
[Reply]
Bump 09:18 PM 05-19-2013
Ya know, I'm already bored with your act, Hootie. I really am. You're the most pathetic piece of shit on this site. Your arguments are so damn worn out, too. It's like arguing with a chick... on her period... and she ran out of Midol.

I'll tell ya what, I'll go ahead and just use the ignore function. Because honestly, you really do fight like a whiny little bitch. I think I'll hang out with real posters and leave you with your bashing, whining, and ignorant babbling.

Ciao, shithead. :-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Sorter 09:20 PM 05-19-2013

Tchau, shithead. :-)
Fixed
[Reply]
Lumpy 09:22 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Fixed
Thanks but I'm not Brazilian.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:26 PM 05-19-2013
Fixed
are you really from/in El salvador
[Reply]
Sorter 09:31 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
are you really from/in El salvador
El Salvador isn't in Brasil.

Although I do think my spanish is sufficient.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:35 PM 05-19-2013

Holy shit. You really are a kid toucher
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:50 PM 05-19-2013

I didnt know you were in Brazil, sorry dawg
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:05 PM 05-19-2013
i get pissy sometimes but i mean look at this shit

im a chiefs fanin Niner country

been a chiefs fan since b4 the niners even had a ring

I've had to watch the niners fans around me for my life, live high on the hog

while i wallow in squalor

and i couldve just gone the easy way and been a niner fan

but no

i had to be different
[Reply]
morphius 09:06 PM 05-19-2013
Changed your name as requested, anything else you need?
[Reply]
Hootie 09:07 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by morphius:
capitalize the d on drama and we're good
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:08 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by morphius:
LOL Mod jokes! What a Hoot! (No pun intended)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 22
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up