ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 28
« First < 142021222324 25262728 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) ó Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:08 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
To be perfectly honest, I don't give a damn

Its my firm belief that every single piece of antifa trash should be hospitalized to such an extent that they refuse to take to the streets again
I know you don't. You love reporters who tell you what you want, not unbiased ones.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:10 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
This is why we accuse you guys of being fascists. It's not a cultural stereotype, it's who you are and the things you say and do.
Your labels are almost as worthless as you are, they carry no weight and mean less than nothing
[Reply]
staylor26 03:11 PM 12-02-2021
This is why we accuse you guys of being fascists. It's not a cultural stereotype, it's who you are and the things you say and do.
^^^

Openly celebrated Antifa mob violence
[Reply]
tooge 03:11 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
You have me on ignore because you're a huge liberal pussy but I'll respond anyways.
Andy Ngo is a gay Asian male that is like 5'5 and 125-130 pounds soaking we at best. He's an independent freelance journalist and works alone and has filmed Antifa assaulting innocent people all the time (including assaulting him)
Don't get mad at Andy Ngo for filming those Antifa cowards when he is filming them assaulting innocent bystanders. There's that old saying "Don't shoot the messenger"
Doesn't fit his agenda so he doesn't think he's credible.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:15 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
I know you don't. You love reporters who tell you what you want, not unbiased ones.
Tell us about your most trusted and unbiased news outlets/reporters, name them for the boards enrichment
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:36 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So weíre back to you defending Antifa. You think Antifa are a bunch of good guys and Andy Ngo is giving them a bad name!

Youíre completely delusional.

Explain to me how posting things like videos of Portland rioters attacking a federal court house every night is propaganda?

Because thatís the kind of stuff that most people see from Andy Ngo. Maybe there are things I donít see that are, but itís things like those videos that most find important.
All you're doing is demonstrating here is that you don't understand what the word propaganda means. Which is not surprising.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:38 PM 12-02-2021
Pay attention to what's being discussed.

Easy 6 didn't like a source, so I pointed him to one that he might like better.

And comparing Andy Ngo to Michael Ware is hilarious.
I was asked a question and answered it, you might want to stay in your own lane.

And it is relative comparison whether you like it or not.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:39 PM 12-02-2021
All you're doing is demonstrating here is that you don't understand what the word propaganda means. Which is not surprising.
I fully understand what the word propaganda means. You did this every single time with words.

Again:

Originally Posted by :
Explain to me how posting things like videos of Portland rioters attacking a federal court house every night is propaganda?
How are examples like that “biased or misleading” in any way?
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:40 PM 12-02-2021
:-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:52 PM 12-02-2021
I fully understand what the word propaganda means. You did this every single time with words.

Again:
You still seem confused. Here is the definition for you:

Originally Posted by :
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
Andy Ngo selectively edits the videos he uploads and his analysis always leads back to blaming Antifa. Every. Single. Time. He has been caught falsifying narratives on multiple occasions. If somebody asks you for an unbiased journalist and the first person they bring up is Andy Ngo you know you're dealing with a ****ing idiot.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:01 PM 12-02-2021
You still seem confused. Here is the definition for you:

Andy Ngo selectively edits the videos he uploads and his analysis always leads back to blaming Antifa. Every. Single. Time. He has been caught falsifying narratives on multiple occasions. If somebody asks you for an unbiased journalist and the first person they bring up is Andy Ngo you know you're dealing with a ****ing idiot.
Ohh so all of the videos of Antifa rioting and attacking federal courthouses in Portland were just propaganda? They were just sneaky video edits? Antifa’s not all that bad. I can’t believe I feel for this obvious propaganda!

Thank you for enlightening me. Where should I go to get the truth on Antifa? CNN? MSNBC? NYT? Washington Post?

I never said that nothing he posts is propaganda. I don’t follow Andy Ngo. The only reason I know who he is because many of the videos from the “Summer of Love” and beyond were on his page or RTs of his.

I’ll tell you what, you specifically show me a video of riots that Andy posted that was just propaganda, and I’ll take you more seriously.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:04 PM 12-02-2021
Such as? And what about their reporting makes them unbiased? What stories do they report on that shows they are clearly unbiased?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:05 PM 12-02-2021
Ohh so all of the videos of Antifa rioting and attacking federal courthouses in Portland were just propaganda? They were just sneaky video edits? Antifaís not all that bad. I canít believe I feel for this obvious propaganda!

Thank you for enlightening me. Where should I go to get the truth on Antifa? CNN? MSNBC? NYT? Washington Post?
Propaganda does not have to be completely fabricated from nothing to qualify as propaganda. You have a childlike understanding of the term, and really most other things.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:13 PM 12-02-2021
Propaganda does not have to be completely fabricated from nothing to qualify as propaganda. You have a childlike understanding of the term, and really most other things.
So you’re acknowledging that many of the videos that Andy Ngo posts are legitimate representations of Antifa? It’s just the narratives the he creates surrounding them that you consider propaganda?

The problem here isn’t that I don’t understand what propaganda is. The problem is that you’re failing to show me any specific examples whatsoever.

Again, I don’t follow Andy Ngo. I wouldn’t be shocked to see some forms of propaganda in his work.

That doesn’t change the fact that he has value and usefulness in exposing Antifa, who we should all be able to agree are not good people.

Then again, I’m talking to the CEO of Antifa.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:14 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Such as? And what about their reporting makes them unbiased? What stories do they report on that shows they are clearly unbiased?
Almost no source is unbiased and I would go as far as to say that having a bias is totally reasonable. Conservatives are the ones who get upset about bias within the media and it's only because the information doesn't line up with their own biases.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 28
« First < 142021222324 25262728 >
Up