ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 28
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) ó Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:03 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Kyle Rittenhouse was labeled a white supremacist by media with literally ZERO evidence to back it up.

This piece of shit openly discusses attacking white peopel and crickets.

There is only one reason for media to cover this shit up to squash the story, it doesn't fit the narrative.

Its all narrative, Rittenhouse = white supremacist = narrative, this dude was just fleeing another unrelated crime scene not racially motivated = narrative.
Can you stop using the word "media" as though they are some kind of monolith? It's so stupid. I've followed the news plenty and the idea that he was being uniformly characterized as a white supremacist is bullshit. White supremacist groups did certainly take to making Kyle out as a hero though (and frankly so did many conservatives in general).

Aren't you a supporter of law enforcement? Why don't you let them investigate and release a statement before speaking definitively on what his motives were.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:04 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by headsnap:
:-)
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No arguments, just snark. Pussies.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:05 PM 11-26-2021
That's doubling down on stupid if I have ever seen it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:06 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Can you stop using the word "media" as though they are some kind of monolith? It's so stupid. I've followed the news plenty and the idea that he was being uniformly characterized as a white supremacist is bullshit. White supremacist groups did certainly take to making Kyle out as a hero though (and frankly so did many conservatives in general).

Aren't you a supporter of law enforcement? Why don't you let them investigate and release a statement before speaking definitively on what his motives were.
Why dont you do us all a favor and :-)? You clearly are talking straight out your ass.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:06 PM 11-26-2021
No arguments, just snark. Pussies.
I’ve already argued against your stupid fucking argument.

That is why he got the benefit of the doubt initially. After seeing his social media posts, any rational person would assume this was a hate crime.

I’m laughing because again, your hypocrisy/inconsistency is on full display. If the tables were turned you would not be giving the white supremacist the benefit of the doubt, and it has nothing to do with population %.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:04 PM 11-26-2021
Iíve already argued against your stupid ****ing argument.

That is why he got the benefit of the doubt initially. After seeing his social media posts, any rational person would assume this was a hate crime.
You, yourself, are in no way a rational person. You are a cowardly conservative masquerading as a centrist libertarian. And a dumbass who listens to Tim Pool unironically.

Originally Posted by :
Iím laughing because again, your hypocrisy/inconsistency is on full display. If the tables were turned you would not be giving the white supremacist the benefit of the doubt, and it has nothing to do with population %.
The hypocrisy is that you have assigned me a contradictory position in what is an imaginary hypothetical situation. Wow, you got me good! :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:05 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Why dont you do us all a favor and :-)? You clearly are talking straight out your ass.
Tapout acknowledged.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:15 PM 11-26-2021
You, yourself, are in no way a rational person. You are a cowardly conservative masquerading as a centrist libertarian. And a dumbass who listens to Tim Pool unironically.

The hypocrisy is that you have assigned me a contradictory position in what is an imaginary hypothetical situation. Wow, you got me good! :-)
:-) you just gotta love all these pencil necked human pussyhats running around calling everyone COWARDS!
[Reply]
staylor26 05:26 PM 11-26-2021

You think everybody right of you is your opposition and therefor Republican. Of course you take issue with me not accepting the labels you try to give me. What specifically makes me a Republican?

You are free to pretend that you wouldn’t immediately accept that it was a hate crime if the roles were reversed, but you aren’t fooling anybody whatsoever.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:25 PM 11-26-2021

I think you are a disingenuous person.
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:15 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
The lack of the prior incident would remove the explanation that he was fleeing the scene of a crime, and that the parade massacre happened in the course of that flight rather than as a terrorist attack.
Ok, so you do agree that there is reasonable evidence that this was racially motivated, but you won't accept it until any alternative explanation is ruled out?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:28 AM 11-27-2021

You think everybody right of you is your opposition and therefor Republican. Of course you take issue with me not accepting the labels you try to give me. What specifically makes me a Republican?
Umm, agreeing with Republican policies? Parroting the same conservative talking points as all of the Republicans that post here? It's ok to be a conservative Republican, just own it. A better question would be what makes you NOT a Republican? Do you think that having a few deviations on policy matter when you agree with the fundamental ideology behind the party? It's not like every Republican or Democrat is in total lockstep with their party on every issue. You're not special. You're just a cowardly conservative who doesn't like to be labeled.

Originally Posted by :
You are free to pretend that you wouldn’t immediately accept that it was a hate crime if the roles were reversed, but you aren’t fooling anybody whatsoever.
"If the roles were reversed" is a stupid hypothetical considering black people make up a small fraction of the population. The chances of a white person coincidentally driving through a crowd of black people is next to impossible. The chances of a black guy coincidentally driving through a crowd of white people is extremely high if he doesn't live in a predominantly black neighborhood. If you don't understand this then you're just an idiot. That isn't to say it was or wasn't a hate crime, just pointing out how probabilities work and suggesting that perhaps it would be wise to hear from the police before jumping to conclusions.
[Reply]
emaw1979 12:45 AM 11-27-2021
"If the roles were reversed" is a stupid hypothetical considering black people make up a small fraction of the population. The chances of a white person coincidentally driving through a crowd of black people is next to impossible. The chances of a black guy coincidentally driving through a crowd of white people is extremely high if he doesn't live in a predominantly black neighborhood. If you don't understand this then you're just an idiot. That isn't to say it was or wasn't a hate crime, just pointing out how probabilities work and suggesting that perhaps it would be wise to hear from the police before jumping to conclusions.
Have you ever been outside of the suburbs?
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:03 AM 11-27-2021

The number of murders and sexual assaults committed by that race will also be a small fraction compared to the population or?
[Reply]
Bump 02:04 AM 11-27-2021

imagine being this brainwashed

"this is extremely dangerous to our democracy"

[Reply]
Page 18 of 28
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up