ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 28
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) ó Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:18 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Thatís been done already
Not that Iíve seen.

The cops have said they were not chasing him. They always said that. That never changed.

The report was that he was fleeing a crime scene, not that he was being chased. That has never changed.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:34 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Because it was clearly a hate crime targeting white people.
Except the prior incident makes it much more likely his actions were spontaneous rather than some kind of premeditated attack which is generally a prerequisite for hate crimes and terrorist attacks. It's amusing just how desperate you want this to be a hate crime though.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:32 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Not that Iíve seen.

The cops have said they were not chasing him. They always said that. That never changed.

The report was that he was fleeing a crime scene, not that he was being chased. That has never changed.
Just stop he was not fleeing anything. In fact its not even proven he was involved in the call that happened prior to the incident which was a fight at a boat landing.

He was going so slow before he drove into the crowd that several police walked over and banged on his hood and door telling him he couldn't turn down that road. He kept moving then turned hard right and accelerated through barriers into the crowd.

Also the area between the boat ramp and where the parade was had many many roads going all other directions. In other words there is no reason for him to head for the parade even if he was involved in the boat ramp incident. There was no reason to go down the road he went unless that was your entire goal.

So if you are driving slow enough that police are trying to redirect you and even banging on your door and hood, you aren't "fleeing" shit so stop your bullshit narrative.

At this point its simply dishonest to use that excuse and its just as dishonest as calling this a car accident like much of MSM.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:47 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Just stop he was not fleeing anything. In fact its not even proven he was involved in the call that happened prior to the incident which was a fight at a boat landing.

He was going so slow before he drove into the crowd that several police walked over and banged on his hood and door telling him he couldn't turn down that road. He kept moving then turned hard right and accelerated through barriers into the crowd.

Also the area between the boat ramp and where the parade was had many many roads going all other directions. In other words there is no reason for him to head for the parade even if he was involved in the boat ramp incident. There was no reason to go down the road he went unless that was your entire goal.

So if you are driving slow enough that police are trying to redirect you and even banging on your door and hood, you aren't "fleeing" shit so stop your bullshit narrative.

At this point its simply dishonest to use that excuse and its just as dishonest as calling this a car accident like much of MSM.
It may very well have been a hate crime. But there is no indication that it was a terrorist attack planned by BLM as the thread title says.

And just this morning I read an article from a local news source that said the charges filed against him Tuesday stated specifically that he had just fled the scene of a ďdomestic dispute.Ē My guess? Heís one fucked up individual with a long history of violence. He was probably worked up over what he was just involved in, saw the parade, and made the spontaneous decision to massacre people.

In other words, this was a single POS, not a BLM terrorist attack.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:50 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
It may very well have been a hate crime. But there is no indication that it was a terrorist attack planned by BLM as the thread title says.

And just this morning I read an article from a local news source that said the charges filed against him Tuesday stated specifically that he had just fled the scene of a “domestic dispute.” My guess? He’s one ****ed up individual with a long history of violence. He was probably worked up over what he was just involved in, saw the parade, and made the spontaneous decision to massacre people.

In other words, this was a single POS, not a BLM terrorist attack.
Nobody thinks this was a "BLM" planned and executed attack Doug, the claim is this guy is a BLM supporter which is clearly true and the attack was racially motivated which is almost indisputable at this point given his repeated posts about attacking white people etc...

Just like had this been a Proud Boy who drove into a bunch of black people. You know what the narrative would be.

You know what this is closest to? Charlottesville which is labeled a hate crime. Yet here we are with a tragic car accident according to media.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:07 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nobody thinks this was a "BLM" planned and executed attack Doug, the claim is this guy is a BLM supporter which is clearly true and the attack was racially motivated which is almost indisputable at this point given his repeated posts about attacking white people etc...

Just like had this been a Proud Boy who drove into a bunch of black people. You know what the narrative would be.

You know what this is closest to? Charlottesville which is labeled a hate crime. Yet here we are with a tragic car accident according to media.
I would agree it looks a lot like the Charlottesville incident.

Regarding the media, I havenít seen any stories claiming this was an accident.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:13 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I would agree it looks a lot like the Charlottesville incident.

Regarding the media, I havenít seen any stories claiming this was an accident.
Theyíre doing shit like this:


[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:15 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nobody thinks this was a "BLM" planned and executed attack Doug, the claim is this guy is a BLM supporter which is clearly true and the attack was racially motivated which is almost indisputable at this point given his repeated posts about attacking white people etc...

Just like had this been a Proud Boy who drove into a bunch of black people. You know what the narrative would be.

You know what this is closest to? Charlottesville which is labeled a hate crime. Yet here we are with a tragic car accident according to media.
That's because white people make up the majority of the population you ****ing dumbass. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:20 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I would agree it looks a lot like the Charlottesville incident.

Regarding the media, I havenít seen any stories claiming this was an accident.


It was just a car crash man.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:22 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
That's because white people make up the majority of the population you ****ing dumbass. :-)
Holy shit you are stupid, I mean I already knew that but you just throw it out there like a badge of honor or something.

That in no way makes any kind of point whatsoever.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:23 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Holy shit you are stupid, I mean I already knew that but you just throw it out there like a badge of honor or something.

That in no way makes any kind of point whatsoever.
He’s too stupid to understand that you might give him the benefit of the doubt initially for that reason, but the second his social media posts were discovered, the narrative should’ve changed as well. It didn’t, predictably.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:28 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He’s too stupid to understand that you might give him the benefit of the doubt initially for that reason, but the second his social media posts were discovered, the narrative should’ve changed as well. It didn’t, predictably.
Kyle Rittenhouse was labeled a white supremacist by media with literally ZERO evidence to back it up.

This piece of shit openly discusses attacking white peopel and crickets.

There is only one reason for media to cover this shit up to squash the story, it doesn't fit the narrative.

Its all narrative, Rittenhouse = white supremacist = narrative, this dude was just fleeing another unrelated crime scene not racially motivated = narrative.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:55 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Holy shit you are stupid, I mean I already knew that but you just throw it out there like a badge of honor or something.

That in no way makes any kind of point whatsoever.
If you knew that then you would understand that your point is stupid and you wouldn't have said it. Chances are with any random attack on a crowd of people that most of the victims are going to be white. For a member of a white supremacist group to attack a crowd of black people they would have to actually seek them out - it would never be coincidental. Your comparison is stupid and you're a full fledged dumbass for making it.
[Reply]
headsnap 03:00 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
If you knew that then you would understand that your point is stupid and you wouldn't have said it. Chances are with any random attack on a crowd of people that most of the victims are going to be white. For a member of a white supremacist group to attack a crowd of black people they would have to actually seek them out - it would never be coincidental. Your comparison is stupid and you're a full fledged dumbass for making it.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:02 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
If you knew that then you would understand that your point is stupid and you wouldn't have said it. Chances are with any random attack on a crowd of people that most of the victims are going to be white. For a member of a white supremacist group to attack a crowd of black people they would have to actually seek them out - it would never be coincidental. Your comparison is stupid and you're a full fledged dumbass for making it.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 28
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up