ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 28
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) ó Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:07 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Well, I'm sure he's got examples. He's seen them after all. It would be good if he could provide those examples of white people posting how it's time to start knockin' old black people TF out...that would be important information to know.
Shots fired!!! Lmmfao!! Waiting with bated breath to see the the messages heís talking about.
[Reply]
notorious 06:31 PM 11-24-2021
Meet the 'progressive' prosecutor who gave Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks 'inappropriately low' bail

Sam Dorman

The horrific events in Waukesha – which left five dead and dozens injured – have prompted questions about how law enforcement might have failed to protect the Wisconsin town.

In recent days, public attention has shifted to the fact that the suspect who plowed his SUV into a crowd gathered for a Christmas parade on Sunday, Darrell Brooks, was released from jail earlier this month on what Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm called an "inappropriately low" bail amount.

WAUKESHA CHRISTMAS PARADE ATTACK: MULTIPLE MILWAUKEE DANCING GRANNIES MEMBERS KILLED: LIVE UPDATES

"The state’s bail recommendation in this case was inappropriately low in light of the nature of the recent charges and the pending charges against Mr. Brooks," Chisholm’s office said in a statement.

A self-described "progressive," Chisholm has championed left-leaning reforms and previously acknowledged that his proposals could result in a person being let go and committing murder.

"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."

Rest in link:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-apos...165908398.html

Short Version: Guy that let the piece of shit go is a woke, progressive cheese dick that now has the blood of innocents directly on his hands.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:03 PM 11-24-2021

[Reply]
Bump 08:44 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Meet the 'progressive' prosecutor who gave Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks 'inappropriately low' bail

Sam Dorman

The horrific events in Waukesha Ė which left five dead and dozens injured Ė have prompted questions about how law enforcement might have failed to protect the Wisconsin town.

In recent days, public attention has shifted to the fact that the suspect who plowed his SUV into a crowd gathered for a Christmas parade on Sunday, Darrell Brooks, was released from jail earlier this month on what Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm called an "inappropriately low" bail amount.

WAUKESHA CHRISTMAS PARADE ATTACK: MULTIPLE MILWAUKEE DANCING GRANNIES MEMBERS KILLED: LIVE UPDATES

"The stateís bail recommendation in this case was inappropriately low in light of the nature of the recent charges and the pending charges against Mr. Brooks," Chisholmís office said in a statement.

A self-described "progressive," Chisholm has championed left-leaning reforms and previously acknowledged that his proposals could result in a person being let go and committing murder.

"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."

Rest in link:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-apos...165908398.html

Short Version: Guy that let the piece of shit go is a woke, progressive cheese dick that now has the blood of innocents directly on his hands.
these prosecutors are accomplices to their crimes
[Reply]
Bump 08:46 PM 11-24-2021
the media and all of these politicians couldn't be happier that this happened, that why they riled people up with all of the white supreme talk and claimed Kyle was guilty and it was white supremism that got him that verdict. They wanted this to happen, don't forget that.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:53 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You're trying to tamp down the idea this was a hate crime, ****o
Actually, Iím making the point that this was a crime, and the speculation that it was a terrorist attack by BLM is unwarranted at the present time.

Could pan out. Who knows? But at the moment, it looks like a mass murder.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:00 PM 11-24-2021
Either way, dude should be put to death. Definitely a hate crime based on his social media, but doesn't really matter since he should be put to death either way.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:00 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Actually, Iím making the point that this was a crime, and the speculation that it was a terrorist attack by BLM is unwarranted at the present time.

Its walking just like a duck, Doug... but ok lets wait and see
[Reply]
tredadda 09:08 PM 11-24-2021

What would it take, or what would you need to see to be convinced that this was a racially motivated hate crime?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:51 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
the media and all of these politicians couldn't be happier that this happened, that why they riled people up with all of the white supreme talk and claimed Kyle was guilty and it was white supremism that got him that verdict. They wanted this to happen, don't forget that.
You idiots need to make up your minds. One minute itís the MSM ignoring it, and next itís the MSM wanting it.

Which is it?

How about this: a scumbag drove his car through a crowd of people in the commission of his crime.

Is that so difficult? Everything has to be about race?

What the fuck is wrong with you Trumptards?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:54 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What would it take, or what would you need to see to be convinced that this was a racially motivated hate crime?
I would need the prior incident, from which the police say he was fleeing, to be fictional. Come up with that, and I will admit you are right.
[Reply]
Bump 11:09 PM 11-24-2021
You idiots need to make up your minds. One minute itís the MSM ignoring it, and next itís the MSM wanting it.

Which is it?

How about this: a scumbag drove his car through a crowd of people in the commission of his crime.

Is that so difficult? Everything has to be about race?

What the **** is wrong with you Trumptards?
The media wanted it and that's why they BLATANTLY LIED about the case, which encouraged it to happen. And they continue lying, you're the fucking idiot for not being able to realize this, it is the most blatant propaganda in human history for fuck sakes.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:27 PM 11-24-2021
I would need the prior incident, from which the police say he was fleeing, to be fictional. Come up with that, and I will admit you are right.
How would the lack of a prior incident make this racially motivated? It seems like you are saying that there is compelling evidence that it was racially motivated, but you aren't convinced because you see a plausible alternative theory. Is that accurate?
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:59 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Bugeater does own a black cat. Heís not racist.
I also have a Commodores song in my music library.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:31 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
For sure. And I've seen a lot of similar stuff from white guys as well. Racism blows.
Any word how Mr Brookís statue is coming along?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 28
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up