ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) ó Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:10 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
That graph stops at 2018. Yes, it was declining under Trump. How bout this year?
It was declining for decades. Went up in 2020.

Whatís your point? What does this have to do with Trump?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:16 AM 11-24-2021
Should this murderer be charged with a hate crime?

He was hunting white people on behalf of BLM, right?

Sound like a hate crime to me.

Pretty poorly planned, though. The idiot pulled into some random stranger’s driveway and asked to call him an Uber. Pretty shitty get away plan for a terrorist attack.

Drove down a parade route filled with people and only managed to kill six too. Incompetent terrorist.

Because we all know there was no crime before BLM and Biden. This guy was a stellar citizen, never even encountered the police.

He was clearly turned by BLM. Obviously.
[Reply]
True North 11:30 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
It was declining for decades. Went up in 2020.



Whatís your point? What does this have to do with Trump?
The crime rate has been declining in every western country for decades prior to Covid. There's likely a number of factors for the trend. Everyone having a cell phone camera likely being a big one.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:38 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Should this murderer be charged with a hate crime?

He was hunting white people on behalf of BLM, right?

Sound like a hate crime to me.

Pretty poorly planned, though. The idiot pulled into some random strangerís driveway and asked to call him an Uber. Pretty shitty get away plan for a terrorist attack.

Drove down a parade route filled with people and only managed to kill six too. Incompetent terrorist.

Because we all know there was no crime before BLM and Biden. This guy was a stellar citizen, never even encountered the police.

He was clearly turned by BLM. Obviously.
His social media is slam full of racist, violent rhetoric towards whites

You've been picking some real fucking garbage to defend lately
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:39 AM 11-24-2021

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:39 AM 11-24-2021
The overall media coverage of this thing is pretty tame. A lot of People kinda want to ignore it.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:41 AM 11-24-2021
I'm amazed people are defending this guy. This guy clearly hated white people. This was an act of domestic terrorism.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:45 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
His social media is slam full of racist, violent rhetoric towards whites

You've been picking some real ****ing garbage to defend lately
Defend?

Idiot.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:54 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Defend?

Idiot.
You're trying to tamp down the idea this was a hate crime, fucko
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You're trying to tamp down the idea this was a hate crime, fucko
Itís one thing to say we donít know for sure, but to dismiss it entirely is pretty ridiculous.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:59 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Itís one thing to say we donít know for sure, but to dismiss it entirely is pretty ridiculous.
No it isn't 100% proven yet, but given his social media history its a reasonable inference
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:06 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
BLM?
.

[Reply]
tooge 12:12 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Msmith:
The media showed that he wept in the court. How many families weep because of him?
Those tears can't be real. Joy Reid said so
[Reply]
tooge 12:13 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
It was declining for decades. Went up in 2020.

Whatís your point? What does this have to do with Trump?
I simply said it was declining under Trump. Usually you libs bring up Trump for no reason. Just thought I'd try to speak your language for you. Now, under Biden, it's up as high as it's been in a long time.
[Reply]
threebag02 01:36 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Msmith:
The media showed that he wept in the court. How many families weep because of him?
he's only weeping for himself, fuck him... he should't have made it to booking
[Reply]
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up