ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) ó Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:06 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
They need this story to go away fastónot make it a big deal. They lost control of the narrative. So it's in their interests to get rid of it as fast as they can.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:10 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
African American men & women (and even underage black kids) call each other the N word (the worst racial slur on earth) everyday without batting an eye lash. No other minority group of people would ever call each other a racial slur of their race group like that.
Because it's not a slur to them when used within their own group. It's a term of endearment when they use it on each other.

My daughter told me that when she lived with black students in college. They used it regularly so much so and they told her that.

It's like me calling another Italian I know well a wop.
[Reply]
underEJ 01:29 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
yep, and if it weren't for the liberal idea of reduced or removed cash bail, he's still in jail and this never happens.
This is the opposite of the goal of eliminating cash bail. It is not about letting criminals out. Cash bail is applied in consideration of likelihood to appear in court, and it is arbitrarily applied in ways that have proven to do nothing to assure appearance, and to be no predictor of public safety leading up to a trial. In fact, defendants with long criminal histories who always show up to court often get lower cash bail amounts than non-violent offenders with no criminal history. The argument for 'no cash bail' wants to apply only the likelihood of danger to the community as a measure for pretrial release or remand, and to instead use existing monitoring technology for assurance of appearance.

This achieves two things. Violent repeat offenders can be held pending trial based on their criminal history, and minor/non-violent offenders with no capacity to pay even small bail amounts don't sit in custody for months or years awaiting trial, losing jobs and housing when they haven't been convicted of anything, costing the public huge amounts of custodial funds or being forced to take plea deals for crimes the state might not be able to prove at trial to avoid that lengthy absence from their job and losing their kids to an over burdened public care system.

Liberal politicians do use it incorrectly in their campaigns often, though, so I understand why that association is made.
[Reply]
tooge 09:07 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
You need a time machine for that. One thing about reality, it's reality. Wishful thinking doesn't change it. Your what if will never happen. It's fantasy.
Says the guy that was throwing out "what if Kyle Rittenhouse didn't show up with a gun." Or what if........ Your what if will never happen. It's fantasy
[Reply]
tooge 09:08 AM 11-24-2021
Maybe. But probably not.

The other thing is, the murder rate in the US has been steadily dropping over the last few decades.

Another reason the death penalty is a dead man walking.
Until this year
[Reply]
tooge 09:11 AM 11-24-2021
U.S. Murder/Homicide Rate 1990-2021
That graph stops at 2018. Yes, it was declining under Trump. How bout this year?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:12 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Iím curious about the deactivation of his social media accounts. Who does that? Iím thinking not him. Anyone know?

Biden is now biting his lip on this tragedy?
Big Tech going to go Big Tech on something like this that doesn't fit their narrative...
[Reply]
seamonster 09:15 AM 11-24-2021
This was a full blown terrorist attack.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:37 AM 11-24-2021

Me: They want to call this act of domestic terrorism a “car accident.”

- Four hours later -

Corporate media: It was a car crash. pic.twitter.com/kc2oA2pEE0

— Cernovich (@Cernovich) November 23, 2021

[Reply]
digger 09:48 AM 11-24-2021

[Reply]
seamonster 10:16 AM 11-24-2021
Between the death race 2K zig zagging, calm demeanour and Black Hebrew Israelite meme's this jerkoff was posting online there's no question that this was intentional. Just this past week he was busy social-networking about Kyle Rittenhouse, so there's no question it was on his mind. And there's already been another black extremist\marxist crybaby gloating about the "revolution" AT THE SCENE. Doubt this is the last time we see these freaks pull off a mass casualty event. And I blame Joy Reid and MSNBC. They should see existential law suits.
[Reply]
Msmith 10:43 AM 11-24-2021
The media showed that he wept in the court. How many families weep because of him?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:48 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
That graph stops at 2018. Yes, it was declining under Trump. How bout this year?
Thatís nooner being dishonest and leaving out the most recent years to keep his narrative going. Heís grasping at straws cuz he continuously keeps getting his pants pulled down in here, and heís dying for a win. Pathetic.
[Reply]
True North 11:00 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Christmas parade before Thanksgiving?

It goes beyond understanding for most people like you. The lengths you'll go to cover for career violent criminals and sexual predators is endless. But somebody on the "other side" says some words you find offensive or can misconstrue to have a nationalistic or supremacist connotation, and you're all morally indignant. People see right through it.

Go lay a wreath at the Floyd statue.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BDj23 11:06 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
This was a full blown terrorist attack.
Of course it was.

Anyone saying otherwise is lying or has their head buried in the sand
[Reply]
Page 12 of 28
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up