ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 286
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Rausch 01:31 AM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not until that moment, with the highlighted hair, did I realize how much Michael Ian Black looks like a McPoyle.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:18 AM 07-16-2014

[Reply]
Dayze 05:06 AM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by Fish:
Watched Joe with Nick m'f'n' Cage. Pretty weird. Cage overacting a lot. Emphasis on uncomfortable scenes. Kid actor did a really good job. Pretty spontaneous and kept you kind of guessing. Irrational but entertaining enough.

Spoiler!
WTF......

I've read your response a few times and shit still doesn't make sense.

of course, I've been huffin' kerosene since '04, so it probably all equals out.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:38 AM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Are/were you drunk? You have completely lost me.

There are three different individuals. Two [BMc/MIB] resembled each other when they were younger, and they were in two different sketch groups [KitH/Stella]. MIB and Liam McPoyle [on the right, Jimmi Simpson] kind of look alike now, after MIB aged and he lightened his hair for that role.

BMc has never looked like Jimmi Simpson, and no one else from KitH is even close.

The only alternative is Ryan McPoyle [on the left, Nate Mooney], but he hasn't been in any sketch troupe at all, let alone KitH or Stella/State
[Reply]
Fish 08:54 AM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
WTF......

I've read your response a few times and shit still doesn't make sense.

of course, I've been huffin' kerosene since '04, so it probably all equals out.
Sorry. Which part?
[Reply]
-King- 08:49 PM 07-17-2014
Just watched Snowpiercer. Probably one of the worst movies movies I've watched in a while.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:28 PM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by -King-:
Just watched Snowpiercer. Probably one of the worst movies movies I've watched in a while.
No kidding? Everything I've read on it paints it as awesome and revolutionary. Of course, that might be what I get for listening to critics....
[Reply]
ragedogg69 03:56 PM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
No kidding? Everything I've read on it paints it as awesome and revolutionary. Of course, that might be what I get for listening to critics....
Only 77% audience rating certainly makes me go hmmmmmm
[Reply]
Bowser 04:18 PM 07-18-2014
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
Only 77% audience rating certainly makes me go hmmmmmm
Admittedly, I hadn't looked up RT on it yet. I read an article about it while waiting to get my teeth cleaned, and the author couldn't get any more erect over the movie.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:23 PM 07-19-2014
Had anybody seen thr movie about the monkeys thats in theatres with commissioner Gordon?
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:37 PM 07-19-2014
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Had anybody seen thr movie about the monkeys thats in theatres with commissioner Gordon?
Are you actually drunken Johnny Manziel posting from the money phone?
[Reply]
-King- 12:21 AM 07-21-2014
It's a bad movie that doesn't know what it wants to be. Does it want to have a message? Does it want to be an action movie? Is it meant to be taken seriously?

The plot itself is just terrible. It didn't make sense and it seems like they made up rules and logic as they went along.

I really wish I could have a conversation with someone who liked it especially critics, because I just don't get how anyone could come out of that movie thinking it was good.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:24 AM 07-25-2014
Watched GI Joe Retaliation last night with the wife. What a pile of shit flick.
[Reply]
Miles 11:05 PM 07-26-2014
Admittedly, I hadn't looked up RT on it yet. I read an article about it while waiting to get my teeth cleaned, and the author couldn't get any more erect over the movie.
I watched it on my cable ondemand and some aspects of it were pretty strong and others not so much. The directing, atmosphere and odd characters were the high points but I also was annoyed with some of the plot issues King noted but to a lesser extent than he. But they are there. As I know you enjoy sci-fi I'd still give it a watch and you might dig it with a little lower expectation going in.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:23 AM 07-27-2014
Every time I flip by Les Mis on TV and hear Russell Crowe, I get pissed off. Fuck that guy for ruining the best character.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 286
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up