Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
DaneMcCloud 11:35 AM 12-21-2020
It's officially Official!

From starwars.com

------------

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-book-of-boba-fett

THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT, A NEW SERIES, COMING DECEMBER 2021 ON DISNEY+. THE LEGEND WILL RETURN NEXT YEAR.

Boba Fett is back. And his story is just beginning.

As teased in a surprise end-credit sequence following the season finale of The Mandalorian, the legendary bounty hunter’s journey will continue in The Book of Boba Fett. Jon Favreau, executive producer of The Mandalorian, confirmed today on Good Morning America that the new series is currently in production and will arrive December 2021, only on Disney+.

The Book of Boba Fett will be set within the timeline of The Mandalorian and star Temuera Morrison as the titular bounty hunter, along with Ming-Na Wen as Fennec Shand. Robert Rodriguez — who directed Chapter 14 of The Mandalorian, a thrilling installment that reintroduced Boba Fett to the Star Wars galaxy — joins Favreau and Dave Filoni as executive producer.

Boba Fett made his big-screen debut in 1980’s Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, becoming an instant fan favorite thanks to his visually arresting armor and cool demeanor. Jeremy Bulloch, the original actor inside the armor, passed away last week — but his legacy, including all he brought to Boba Fett, goes on. The Book of Boba Fett will carry that legacy forward.

Season 3 of The Mandalorian will go into production next year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 AM 12-21-2020
I want a goddamn flashback showing the escape from the Sarlacc.

GIMME DAT SHIT
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:51 AM 12-22-2020
Well this is the greatest fucking thing ever.

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:06 AM 12-22-2020
Rumor: a LUKE SKYWALKER series has entered active development at Disney!!!

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/youn...-works-disney/
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:27 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Rumor: a LUKE SKYWALKER series has entered active development at Disney!!!

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/youn...-works-disney/
If you read the article, they copied a story from some dopey website called Fandomwire.com and in the last sentence said "Take this with a grain of salt".

It's an educated guess at best and clickbait at worst.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:36 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
If you read the article, they copied a story from some dopey website called Fandomwire.com and in the last sentence said "Take this with a grain of salt".

It's an educated guess at best and clickbait at worst.
I was hoping it would be Sebastian Stan, so we could get some Luke adventures.

I'm thinking since they didn't do this (or something like it) that they aren't.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:40 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I was hoping it would be Sebastian Stan, so we could get some Luke adventures.

I'm thinking since they didn't do this (or something like it) that they aren't.
From my understanding, Sebastian Stan wasn't involved in this episode because he was out of the country filming Falcon & The Winter Soldier.

Supposedly, he wants the role of Luke Skywalker should it come available and Mark Hamill has publicly supported him as well, so if Lucasfilm does move forward with a Luke Skywalker series or even more cameos, it would be a shock if Stan wasn't involved.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:11 PM 12-22-2020
this is showing up in my facebook ads :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:14 PM 12-22-2020
The book of boba fett is a 4-part miniseries.

So we're getting a 4-hour boba fett movie, basically. Most likely telling the tale of his escape from the Sarlacc.

IN
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:23 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Most likely telling the tale of his escape from the Sarlacc.
Nah. That story could be told in less than 3 minutes of screen time.

As we saw in the trailer, this series will be about Boba Fett and Fennec Shand taking over Jabba's criminal underworld activities and how it ties into the overall narrative that F&F appear to be creating.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:44 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Nah. That story could be told in less than 3 minutes of screen time.

As we saw in the trailer, this series will be about Boba Fett and Fennec Shand taking over Jabba's criminal underworld activities and how it ties into the overall narrative that F&F appear to be creating.
I guess.

We NEED to have that story told, though.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:07 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I guess.

We NEED to have that story told, though.
Yeah, I completely agree.

The loss of his armor along with all of the scars on his face should make for a great flashback sequence.

Maybe we'll even see Cobb Vanth again because there's no such thing as too much Timothy Olyphant.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:18 PM 12-22-2020
I want to see Boba hacking, slashing and burning his way out of that pit, even if it is just three minutes long.

And hell yes to more Timothy Olyphant.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I want to see Boba hacking, slashing and burning his way out of that pit, even if it is just three minutes long.
It should be like a scene from Hellraiser.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:33 PM 12-25-2020
Take this with a subjective grain of salt

[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up