ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 247
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:41 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Dawson:
We really should consider resting Mahomes tonight after we get two quick TDs. All our energy needs to shift to Buffalo asap. Its the biggest game of the season.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:53 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Man, I'm kinda feeling the Chiefs should get in on this.

Don't really want him, but the river of tears from Dungver as he ate up that shit team would be just too delicious to pass up on.

One season of it would fill the Colorado River back up.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:54 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
The Raiders have literally spent all off-season trying to beat us

They have ridiculous weapons.

They have pass rushers

This is a big game
Well, except that they're your basic terrible.

Defensively they have been very nearly a dumpster fire, and their pass rush hasn't been great either, totaling just 5 sacks and only 15 TFLs for the season. For comparison, the Chiefs DL, who haven't yet found their comfort zone yet, have more than twice as many sacks (11) and more TFLs (17).

And then there's LVR's offense. Or lack thereof, to be more precise. They are middle-of-the-pack or worse rushing and passing in terms of total yards, they are among the league's worst in scoring efficiency, they get penalized quite a bit, and finally, they are led by Derek Carr.

This is only a big game in terms of the fact that KC needs to keep pace with BUF.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:56 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
No its not. Our biggest games don't come until January. Let the Bills have their Super Bowl in October.
Yep, just hanging out until January, when the real season starts.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:00 PM 10-10-2022
McCaffrey is the biggest brokedick of our football generation. He makes Sammy Watkins look like Ironman.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:03 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I mean, the Bills are good, yeah. But why should everyone fall over themselves to respect the Bills? They blow out bad teams in the regular season (and occasionally a good one) and then lose in the playoffs.

They have not won anything at this point that is really worth all this respect and until they do, they can have their flowers and take them and shove them straight up their ass.

You want respect?!?

Win a fucking meaningful game when something’s on the line.

Until then, in the infamous words of Carl Peterson ‘sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up’
Isn't it nice to be on the other side?

For years, Chiefs fans demanded respect for being champions of September when they would beat the Patriots or start 3-0... and Patriots fans would rightfully so laugh at us.

And if this actually the Bills' year, finally... good for them, I guess. The Chiefs will be ready for the next round next season. Crowning them now is pretty amusing, or even saying next week's game is crazy important.

N00bs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:06 PM 10-10-2022
The only thing the Bills love more than thumping their chests after blowing out bad teams is losing to bad teams.

Has Mahomes ever lost to a less than 7-win team? Hell, I don't know if he's ever lost to a less than 8-win team.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:09 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The only thing the Bills love more than thumping their chests after blowing out bad teams is losing to bad teams.

Has Mahomes ever lost to a less than 7-win team? Hell, I don't know if he's ever lost to a less than 8-win team.
I would say the Colts, this year, after all things are said and done.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:10 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Isn't it nice to be on the other side?

For years, Chiefs fans demanded respect for being champions of September when they would beat the Patriots or start 3-0... and Patriots fans would rightfully so laugh at us.

And if this actually the Bills' year, finally... good for them, I guess. The Chiefs will be ready for the next round next season. Crowning them now is pretty amusing, or even saying next week's game is crazy important.

N00bs.
Yup.

Post season is the ONLY thing that matters at this point. Regular season is just window dressing. Win the West and get into the playoffs and I’ll take out chances against anyone . . . . .
[Reply]
DRM08 04:16 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Might have already happened a couple weeks ago with the Colts, although it required a 12-14 point swing for Colts on special teams.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:26 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well, except that they're your basic terrible.

Defensively they have been very nearly a dumpster fire, and their pass rush hasn't been great either, totaling just 5 sacks and only 15 TFLs for the season. For comparison, the Chiefs DL, who haven't yet found their comfort zone yet, have more than twice as many sacks (11) and more TFLs (17).

And then there's LVR's offense. Or lack thereof, to be more precise. They are middle-of-the-pack or worse rushing and passing in terms of total yards, they are among the league's worst in scoring efficiency, they get penalized quite a bit, and finally, they are led by Derek Carr.

This is only a big game in terms of the fact that KC needs to keep pace with BUF.
It’s Chiefs raiders… anything can and has happened over the course of these franchises meetings. This is the game that the faid is more than capable of stepping up for. Will they? We’ll find out very shortly. But you can’t just assume that they won’t.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:44 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
McCaffrey is the biggest brokedick of our football generation. He makes Sammy Watkins look like Ironman.
Yea, let the Bills mortgage their future for him.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:45 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Yup.

Post season is the ONLY thing that matters at this point. Regular season is just window dressing. Win the West and get into the playoffs and I’ll take out chances against anyone . . . . .
First week bye to rest, get healthy still helps after a grueling 17week season.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:51 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Yea, let the Bills mortgage their future for him.
I can't see the Panthers getting anything beyond a Day 3 pick for CMC.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:52 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Man, I'm kinda feeling the Chiefs should get in on this.

Don't really want him, but the river of tears from Dungver as he ate up that shit team would be just too delicious to pass up on.

One season of it would fill the Colorado River back up.
He’d go on IR signing the paperwork.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 247
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up