ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 247
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:08 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:

foresee this gif getting a lot of use
The second I saw this on tv I knew it would be posted here.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:20 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
The second I saw this on tv I knew it would be posted here.
It was tweeted out a dozen times in a row on my twitter sports list.
[Reply]
scho63 03:26 PM 09-25-2022
I FUCKING TOLD YOU RANCH WITH MY GOD DAMN MY BUFFALO WINGS!!!

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:28 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It's week 3 dude
It was also week 3 when you made that comment. :-)

Your posts are the kiss of death. You should start talking a lot of shit on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
-King- 03:39 PM 09-25-2022

foresee this gif getting a lot of use
That was hilarious. If there wasn't glass in front of him, he might have jumped out the booth.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:41 PM 09-25-2022

Ken Dorsey… pic.twitter.com/asVhtq0ZPP

— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) September 25, 2022

[Reply]
TEX 04:27 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
The Bills still are clearly the best team in the league. They dominated the line of scrimmage and have every game this year. If we lost like the Bills did, I wouldn't be very upset at all. Bills just had red zone miscues, where as our offensive line and WRs were completely dominated today by an average defense. It's very concerning going forward. Concerning enough to take seriously the idea this is no longer an elite team.
There is a lot of "spot on" in this post.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:38 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
I FUCKING TOLD YOU RANCH WITH MY GOD DAMN MY BUFFALO WINGS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:40 PM 09-25-2022
The Bills still are clearly the best team in the league. They dominated the line of scrimmage and have every game this year. If we lost like the Bills did, I wouldn't be very upset at all. Bills just had red zone miscues, where as our offensive line and WRs were completely dominated today by an average defense. It's very concerning going forward. Concerning enough to take seriously the idea this is no longer an elite team.
Bwahahaha oh look we have an undercover Bills stan in the house!!..what a load of hot garbage!!..take that L chump :-)
[Reply]
poolboy 04:41 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The early books have Buffalo favored in every single game, including on the road vs the defending champs. Also in Arrowhead, @ Baltimore and @ Cincinnati.

Last year they went 11-6 vs a very weak schedule. Undoubtedly a weaker schedule than they’ll face this year.

Does adding a past his prime Von Miller, a rookie CB with potential, a decent guard and a decent receiver add up to an unstoppable force?
why yes they are...they totally melted down today..let see how they respond
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:48 PM 09-25-2022
You say this, but you are full of shit. Also, the Bills have a habit of losing these close games in comedic fashion similar to the Rivers Chargers
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:27 PM 09-25-2022
It’s actually impressive how dominant Buffalo was today and still found a way to lose.

How do you double another teams yardage, first downs, and time of possession and still lose?

Bills outgained Dolphins 497-212!
3rd downs 67-%-38%
Josh Allen threw for 400 yds
Time of possession 40:40–19:20
Held Tyreek Hill to 2 rec for 33 yards

All this despite an incredible amount of injuries before and during game

A few critical plays they didn’t make were difference

— Sal Capaccio 🏈 (@SalSports) September 25, 2022

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:50 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
It’s actually impressive how dominant Buffalo was today and still found a way to lose.

How do you double another teams yardage, first downs, and time of possession and still lose?

The same reason the Chargers had the number 1 offense and defense one year and went 8-8....didn't finish so yards mean nothing
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:56 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:

This is just as shitty a way to lose as how KC did today. Probably worse. We can blame a backup shit kicker and dumb penalty.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:59 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
why are you such a fucking idiot?
Says the guy who started the GDT one minute early…..

:-):-)

I seriously don’t blame you, just giving you a little shit bro. The Colts just have our number.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 247
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up