ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 247
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:54 AM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
He wanted it all. Wanted to stay, wanted the ridiculous contract, wanted more than the record number of targets he was getting, and wanted them to continue to force the ball his way in double coverage.

Now the poor little guy is crying because the organization that gave him a chance and supported him, despite the possibility of abuse and character issues, didn’t want to write a blank check.
Bull. They “supported him” because he’s an all pro. End of discussion. A regular Joe would’ve been cut instantly
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:09 AM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Bull. They “supported him” because he’s an all pro. End of discussion. A regular Joe would’ve been cut instantly
A regular joe never would have been drafted in the first place.

What's your point?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:40 AM 09-25-2022
Man, why are we still talking about Tyreek Hill?

Who cares?

Look, we're fans of our team, and even when they suck, we're still fans. We're loyal.

Hill insisted on being the highest paid WR in history. He took the money and ran. That's fine, but as far as I'm concerned, he's no more important to me than any other WR in football. Don't care. I feel like The Chiefs gave him a chance, then they stood by him on round two of domestic issues when everyone in the media wanted to bury him(and I'll be honest, I assumed it was true too. So I was wrong.) and when it came time to deal, he wouldn't budge on insisting on being the highest paid WR in history.

So that's fine, but I'm a fan of my team. My team means more to me than that team meant to Hill. So whatever. Bye.

Just let it go. Who cares?

Aren't you tired of talking about it?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:59 AM 09-25-2022
Obviously that helps, but it didn’t help Kareem Hunt, did it?

When they drafted him, he was a nobody. Just another short, fast guy with fairly low expectations. They gave him a shot despite his past.

I don’t think many teams would cut a player instantly when he wasn’t even charged with a crime. I also think they did a lot to protect his public image. I don’t believe he was the world’s greatest teammate by any stretch, but they didn’t allow any of it to escape the locker room.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:06 AM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You fall for the act hook, line, and sinker believing this narrative. The guy is trying to get clicks and attention and anytime he puts something out like this you clearly lap it up.

He’s absolutely thrilled he was traded to the team of his choice in a state without income tax where he already lives in a high profile city that prioritizes flash.
There can be some truth to both sides. I don’t think he consciously decided to make himself look like a rejected and discontent whiner.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:12 AM 09-25-2022
If that’s your position, then how do you explain them cutting the defending NFL rushing champ?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:15 AM 09-25-2022
The Bills are the best team in the league and it might not even be close
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:22 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The Bills are the best team in the league and it might not even be close
Are you sure about that?
[Reply]
Coach 02:23 PM 09-25-2022

Best I can do. pic.twitter.com/APD9lzTAbR

— Swede (@CarlsonSwede) September 25, 2022

[Reply]
RunKC 02:24 PM 09-25-2022
Bills had a pretty bad day too

Lmfaooooooooo pic.twitter.com/TdIdaTgH0u

— General George Paton (@CrackSandwich58) September 25, 2022

[Reply]
suzzer99 02:24 PM 09-25-2022

pic.twitter.com/mTF8Db82OZ

— alex (@highlghtheaven) September 25, 2022

[Reply]
TEX 02:27 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You don't hate Tyreek because you're sexually attracted to him.
Lol! No. But the Fins are who I thought they would be now that they have Tyreek. When do I get to say I TOLD YOU SO?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:31 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Lol! No. But the Fins are who I thought they would be now that they have Tyreek. When do I get to say I TOLD YOU SO?
I get to join you. Yay for us.

I also thought it would take time for the Chiefs this season to hit heir stride.

Batting 1.000 today and just feel wonderful.

Sigh.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:33 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I get to join you. Yay for us.

I also thought it would take time for the Chiefs this season to hit heir stride.

Batting 1.000 today and just feel wonderful.

Sigh.
It sucks badly, we had every chance to win today and could do pretty much nothing right. Our Left tackle problem scares me the most, if Mahomes doesn't have time to even set his feet without bailing we need to fix that pronto.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:34 PM 09-25-2022
Both Bills and Chiefs are over hyped
[Reply]
Page 45 of 247
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up