ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 247
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
thabear04 07:20 PM 09-24-2022
Poyer is out now.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:31 PM 09-24-2022
Bills tryin to do their best Charger imitation this year, are they?
[Reply]
-King- 07:40 PM 09-24-2022
Tua better ball out now
[Reply]
RunKC 07:43 PM 09-24-2022
So their entire projected starting secondary (when White comes back) is all out.

And Tua has Tyreek, Waddle and Gisecki. As long as Von Miller is contained he should carve them up
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:17 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Poyer is out now.

Dolphins have no excuses tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 10:03 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
People hate Tyreek more than our biggest obstacle to going to another Superbowl :-)
Yep. So damn dumb... Deal is, it's not entirely out of the question that Tyreek and the Fins might turn out to be our biggest obstacle. They need to save their hate for the guy until then.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:06 PM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So their entire projected starting secondary (when White comes back) is all out.

And Tua has Tyreek, Waddle and Gisecki. As long as Von Miller is contained he should carve them up
That group of weapons is tough when you’re healthy. Could (should) be a career day for Tua.

It would be great for the Bills to pick up a few early losses.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:15 AM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. So damn dumb... Deal is, it's not entirely out of the question that Tyreek and the Fins might turn out to be our biggest obstacle. They need to save their hate for the guy until then.
Why would anyone "hate" Tyreek though? Has he made some dumb comments since he left? Sure but those are clearly through being hurt that he got traded. He's a chiefs legend and we got a huge haul for him..I don't see anything to feel bitter about tbh. I hope he goes off for 300 yards and 5 TD's today!!..anything that gives us a better chance to get the one seed.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:46 AM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Why would anyone "hate" Tyreek though? Has he made some dumb comments since he left? Sure but those are clearly through being hurt that he got traded. He's a chiefs legend and we got a huge haul for him..I don't see anything to feel bitter about tbh. I hope he goes off for 300 yards and 5 TD's today!!..anything that gives us a better chance to get the one seed.
How is he hurt that he got traded when he essentially demanded a trade and chose his destination?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:02 AM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
How is he hurt that he got traded when he essentially demanded a trade and chose his destination?
Then why is he making comments like “they threw me away like trash” and all the other nonsense?

He’s made several comments like those of a scorned ex.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:03 AM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
His comment on twitter saying the "Chiefs got rid of me like trash" clearly indicates he's not happy with how things went.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:07 AM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Then why is he making comments like “they threw me away like trash” and all the other nonsense?

He’s made several comments like those of a scorned ex.
EXACTLY!!..even his tweet about the Watson TD against the Chargers had a crying eyes emoji...the guy is hurt and I think he felt he was untradable like Kelce and Pat. And he had every right to feel that way if we're all being honest.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:46 AM 09-25-2022
EXACTLY!!..even his tweet about the Watson TD against the Chargers had a crying eyes emoji...the guy is hurt and I think he felt he was untradable like Kelce and Pat. And he had every right to feel that way if we're all being honest.
He wanted it all. Wanted to stay, wanted the ridiculous contract, wanted more than the record number of targets he was getting, and wanted them to continue to force the ball his way in double coverage.

Now the poor little guy is crying because the organization that gave him a chance and supported him, despite the possibility of abuse and character issues, didn’t want to write a blank check.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:56 AM 09-25-2022
His comment on twitter saying the "Chiefs got rid of me like trash" clearly indicates he's not happy with how things went.
You fall for the act hook, line, and sinker believing this narrative. The guy is trying to get clicks and attention and anytime he puts something out like this you clearly lap it up.

He’s absolutely thrilled he was traded to the team of his choice in a state without income tax where he already lives in a high profile city that prioritizes flash.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:58 AM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
You don't hate Tyreek because you're sexually attracted to him.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 247
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up