ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 247
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:17 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Bills fans would mostly unanimously laugh at “quality RB”. We even drafted his replacement.

I think the WR stuff was overreaction to trading Hill - which I think was a really bad move on KC’s part.
Ours is a 7th rounder.

Wanna trade receiving corps? Your boy Gabe Davis would probably be WR1 if he was here.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:21 PM 12-02-2022
Bills fans would mostly unanimously laugh at “quality RB”. We even drafted his replacement.

I think the WR stuff was overreaction to trading Hill - which I think was a really bad move on KC’s part.
He averages 4.6 per carry for his career. That's not too shabby.

Again, other than the occasional drop by Davis, I'm not sure what Bills fans are bitching about.

Btw, if Allen had KC's receivers, it's not like he'd have the same connection with Kelce that Mahomes does. He barely uses his own TE and he has a pretty damn good one.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:12 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That’s exactly how it works. That’s your second time not grasping this. If Davis has the drop rate you gave him then it’s safe to say that even one of his four TDs is dropped and taking seven points off the board. Do that and there is no 13 seconds, no OT, and KC cruises to an easy win while Buffalo goes home earlier than the year prior and wait to get crowned the preseason SB champs.
That’s not how statistics and averages work.

Dropping 20% of your passes on average doesn’t mean you will drop 1 out of every 5.

You could catch 80 in a row, and then drop 20 in a row, and still be at 20% drop rate.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:14 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Ours is a 7th rounder.

Wanna trade receiving corps? Your boy Gabe Davis would probably be WR1 if he was here.
You can have Gabe. He stinks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:21 PM 12-02-2022
You can have Gabe. He stinks.
he'd get 1200 and 12 with andy and pat :-)

josh is spoiled
[Reply]
tredadda 08:05 PM 12-02-2022
That’s not how statistics and averages work.

Dropping 20% of your passes on average doesn’t mean you will drop 1 out of every 5.

You could catch 80 in a row, and then drop 20 in a row, and still be at 20% drop rate.
That makes as much sense as flipping a coin and it lands on heads 80 times in a row followed by tails 20. That’s all but unrealistic. Same with Davis and his catch 80 and drop 20. You stated he had a 55% catch rate meaning he drops 45% of them. Based off those numbers of his four TDs the likelihood of him dropping two of them is high. I was generous and said he should have dropped one of them. Even then that gives him a 75% TD catch rate which is 20% higher than his catch rate as per you.

The fact he caught four TDs means that he and thusly Buffalo were very lucky as that was almost double what it should have been. Throw in the DB falling down on TD #4 which doesn’t happen often and Buffalo was beyond lucky. They were lucky the game was as close as it was as KC dominated and only luck made the game competitive in favor of Buffalo.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:47 PM 12-02-2022
That makes as much sense as flipping a coin and it lands on heads 80 times in a row followed by tails 20. That’s all but unrealistic. Same with Davis and his catch 80 and drop 20. You stated he had a 55% catch rate meaning he drops 45% of them.
That’s not how catch rate works, but gets he drops a lot. I posted a compilation video on the last page.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:51 PM 12-02-2022
That’s not how catch rate works, but gets he drops a lot. I posted a compilation video on the last page.
All I am doing is using your words and statistics to show how lucky Buffalo was to even be competitive against KC in the playoffs last year. You want to say it was the opposite and it was KC who were the lucky ones.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:17 PM 12-02-2022
All I am doing is using your words and statistics to show how lucky Buffalo was to even be competitive against KC in the playoffs last year. You want to say it was the opposite and it was KC who were the lucky ones.
Yep. Bills needed two missed chip shot field goals, a corner falling down on a 4th down desperation play, and a killer holding call to avoid a thorough beating like the year before.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:01 PM 12-02-2022
lol

"Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation."

- Josh Allen. pic.twitter.com/f1L89qniaP

— Dan Fetes (@danfetes) December 2, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 PM 12-02-2022
dude will get what he fucking deserves
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 PM 12-02-2022
one thing i will say, the bills are horribly, horribly coached on offense

the sum of the parts does not equal the whole

dawson knox in particular is completely wasted
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:56 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
one thing i will say, the bills are horribly, horribly coached on offense

the sum of the parts does not equal the whole

dawson knox in particular is completely wasted
As for Knox, that’s because our o-line is decimated with injuries so he has to stay in and block instead of going out for passes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 AM 12-03-2022
As for Knox, that’s because our o-line is decimated with injuries so he has to stay in and block instead of going out for passes.
when mahomes tackles were getting beaten like rag dolls at the start of this season, the chiefs didnt keep kelce in to block

they just let their nuts hang with 5 wide because mahomes does his fucking THANG

baby josh need more time? he poo poo pee pee when rusher get close?

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:41 AM 12-03-2022
Decimated?

“Dawson Knox has been wasted in Buffalo because our LT missed the last game and our center missed a couple games.” :-)
[Reply]
Page 146 of 247
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Up