ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 131
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:36 PM 05-22-2022

Brandon Knight to Luka afterwards pic.twitter.com/sG8UFo9dna

— UDDA (@UDDA_WINNER) May 23, 2022

[Reply]
dirk digler 09:36 PM 05-22-2022
3-0 baby. Mahomes didn't bring the Mavs luck tonight.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:37 PM 05-22-2022
The Mavs defense is just awful. I think it's possible they could win game 4 with how the Warriors like to dick around when they're way ahead and on the road in a series, but even then that's pretty unlikely. The Mavs just need to build up some kind of front court next season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:39 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The Mavs defense is just awful. I think it's possible they could win game 4 with how the Warriors like to dick around when they're way ahead and on the road in a series, but even then that's pretty unlikely. The Mavs just need to build up some kind of front court next season.
They just don’t have the athletes to guard GSW. Don’t think Miami does either tbh if they make it through
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:40 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah I could see the GS not putting in alot of effort in Game 4 but they should so they can get as much rest as possible. The Finals are going to be physical with either Miami or Boston
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:38 PM 05-22-2022
Wiggins is filthy when he wants it. I’ve never seen an athlete that had “fuck you” as infrequently as that dude.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:02 PM 05-22-2022
I like Luka but if you can't play both ends I don't want to hear any GOAT talk bullshit ever.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:22 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Man that ref is right there how could he not see that.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:24 AM 05-23-2022
I’ve always enjoyed watching Luka play, but he came off like a total bitch after that poster.

I get trying to draw the foul, but throwing your head back from zero contact then continuing to cry about it after the review is a bitch move.

Just accept that you got dunked on, and move on. Quit fucking crying about it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:27 AM 05-23-2022

Luka and Mark Cuban getting the news he was in fact posterized by Andrew Wiggins is comedy pic.twitter.com/Qk6oYayPmp

— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) May 23, 2022

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:35 AM 05-23-2022
I’ve always enjoyed watching Luka play, but he came off like a total bitch after that poster.

I get trying to draw the foul, but throwing your head back from zero contact then continuing to cry about it after the review is a bitch move.

Just accept that you got dunked on, and move on. Quit ****ing crying about it.
Luka has always been a little bitch. If he ever does something in the NBA impressive enough to have a statue somewhere it should just be him with both arms raised with that pouty face he always has. No other player in the NBA cries as much as Luka during games. His coach had to call him out on it earlier in the season because he’d literally be complaining to officials while fast breaks were happening on the other end because of his turnover that he was bitching about.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:42 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Luka has always been a little bitch. If he ever does something in the NBA impressive enough to have a statue somewhere it should just be him with both arms raised with that pouty face he always has. No other player in the NBA cries as much as Luka during games. His coach had to call him out on it earlier in the season because he’d literally be complaining to officials while fast breaks were happening on the other end because of his turnover that he was bitching about.
I know Lebron hasn't been in the playoffs the last couple of years but he complains on every foul
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:46 AM 05-23-2022

Just accept that you got dunked on, and move on. Quit ****ing crying about it.
Meh, Marcus Smart would have pretended like he was shot on such a play (and the refs probably would have ate it up). Curry, for example, dived to the ground several times in the Memphis series on virtually no contact, including one crucial loose ball on a rebound at the end of a game (and was rewarded with foul shots). They’re all just trying to win a game and flopping is part of it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:47 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I know Lebron hasn't been in the playoffs the last couple of years but he complains on every foul
And Draymond Green does what in comparison?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:50 AM 05-23-2022
I've thought Jayson Tatum has been a big crybaby for most of this postseason.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 131
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Up