ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 117 of 131
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:35 PM 06-17-2022
Nick Nurse also kind of owned Kerr in the 2019 Finals when he had the best player in that series (Kawhi).
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:19 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I was one of the few people in this thread actually trying to talk about the actual Celtics/Warriors series both throughout it and last night (and Clay was the one who was trolling LeBron last night and started that whole dialogue), so this of course makes no sense.
Yeah... and all your embedded tweets of Barry's really prove that out...
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:31 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Most modern teams would destroy those Bulls under the current rules and barrage of 3 pointers strategy. Of course once Jordans bulls would have adjusted they would have been world beaters again but they would need more 3 point shooting.
Yea, open things up more for MJ by surrounding MJ with modern day 3 point shooters or give the shooters open looks...

I would have liked to seen it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:13 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Don't they have like a .900 win percentage when he's in the hospital?
Hey, remember, remember when my entire post focused on player development under Kerr?

That was awesome!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:14 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Yeah... and all your embedded tweets of Barry's really prove that out...
The best way to fight trolls is to use another troll to do your dirty work.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:33 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
He knows it to as he talked about it last night. his comments about JJ go farther then the clip I posted.

Klay is a national treasure.

got a lot of real estate 😂 https://t.co/5JYqhn8Vw0

— Ja Morant (@JaMorant) June 17, 2022

Haha I can’t wait for these games next year. Ja is going to ****ing go off after having to watch the end of that series from the sideline. I don’t think many people outside of GS fans really think anything about Klay’s comments. There isn’t a front office in this league that wouldn’t take Jaren over Klay on their team right now. Sure he can have the last laugh, because Steph carried him to another title, but c’mon…no one thinks current Klay Thompson should be running his mouth to anyone right now after getting carried like he did.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:49 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

Haha I can’t wait for these games next year. Ja is going to ****ing go off after having to watch the end of that series from the sideline. I don’t think many people outside of GS fans really think anything about Klay’s comments. There isn’t a front office in this league that wouldn’t take Jaren over Klay on their team right now. Sure he can have the last laugh, because Steph carried him to another title, but c’mon…no one thinks current Klay Thompson should be running his mouth to anyone right now after getting carried like he did.
4XChamp
vs
An up and comer

Should make next year a fun but anything can happen.

[Reply]
dirk digler 07:06 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

Those should be fun games for sure. In regards to Klay\JJJ, a 2019 healthy Klay is no comparison to JJJ and every team would take Klay over JJJ. Let's give Klay a healthy off season to see if he can become that player again as usually it is the 2nd year where players return to form after a serious knee injury.

Klay even said himself he had an up and down Finals but he was the 3rd leading scorer avg 17 pts and a + 1.2. When the Grizzles needed JJJ in Game 6 he was a no show with 12 pts and -12.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:30 AM 06-18-2022
With the #1 pick in the 2022 NBA Draft...the Orlando Magic select
.....?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:47 PM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
With the #1 pick in the 2022 NBA Draft...the Orlando Magic select
.....?
It's going to be Bari and that stinks as a Thunder fan. He'd be a great fit in OKC.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:13 PM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's going to be Bari and that stinks as a Thunder fan. He'd be a great fit in OKC.
Dude cant hunt for his own shot. He'll be valuable but I really don't see the upside.

I want Jaden Ivey. Jaden Ivey has the highest upside of anyone in the draft (dont know enough about Sharpe to form an opinion on him though)

Ben Mathurin at 12 for OKC would also be a dream.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:20 PM 06-18-2022
Meh, the real question is where does Kerr rank? The four titles as a Warriors' coach are nice (as are the 5 as a player), but it's the player development that stands out to me. I'm not even sure the Warriors are the GREATEST drafters of the 2010s (they very well could be), but they are up there when it comes to player development. They get guys and the guys get better and better and better. Their staff has had a TON of turnover, due to their success, with Kerr representing an incredible constant.
Top 10 coach
#1 beta whiner.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:22 PM 06-18-2022
Lebron has been the de facto GM for his career. It is on him for crummy teams.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:25 PM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Those should be fun games for sure. In regards to Klay\JJJ, a 2019 healthy Klay is no comparison to JJJ and every team would take Klay over JJJ. Let's give Klay a healthy off season to see if he can become that player again as usually it is the 2nd year where players return to form after a serious knee injury.

Klay even said himself he had an up and down Finals but he was the 3rd leading scorer avg 17 pts and a + 1.2. When the Grizzles needed JJJ in Game 6 he was a no show with 12 pts and -12.
Jaren isn’t a superstar by any means and is one of the most frustrating players to watch at times when he forgets his size and tries to play like a point guard like he did in that game 6. Without the magical time machine, though, it’s an obvious choice to make of which player brings more upside to a franchise right now. I’ll take the “bum” all day over the washed up side piece.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:33 PM 06-18-2022
Bill Simmons is probably in shambles right now. That’s a good thing
LOL. I gotta say I’m pretty impressed with his post game pods. If the Chiefs did this I’d be much much MUCH worse than Simmons.

Meh, the real question is where does Kerr rank? The four titles as a Warriors' coach are nice (as are the 5 as a player), but it's the player development that stands out to me. I'm not even sure the Warriors are the GREATEST drafters of the 2010s (they very well could be), but they are up there when it comes to player development. They get guys and the guys get better and better and better. Their staff has had a TON of turnover, due to their success, with Kerr representing an incredible constant.
Yeah, literally anybody could have had Wiggins.
[Reply]
Page 117 of 131
« First < 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127 > Last »
Up