ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 57
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
DJ's left nut 08:26 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The Chargers select Malik Harrison, LB, Ohio State.
There's my alternative.

Higher risk than a lot of guys but has legitimate 3-down ability.

Typical late 2nd round pick - 1st round talent with some flags. I think Baun and Igbinoghene would be a hell of a 1/2 but Delpit and Harrison would bring hellacious athleticism to this D.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:56 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The Chargers select Malik Harrison, LB, Ohio State.
Was waiting for somebody to finally make this pick
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:15 PM 03-27-2020
The Colts are very hyped up for number 75. They have two prospects identified as solid picks and are becoming very optimistic that they will land one of them.
[Reply]
DrRyan 08:23 PM 03-27-2020
Taking over as the 3rd Cardinals GM in the last month and looking to continue saving the midget franchise QB from back to back seasons with the most sacks in the league

The Cardinals select Matt Hennessy, OL, Temple

Aaron Donald and the 9ers D line won the battle for this pick over several other options.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:31 PM 03-27-2020
I really like the idea of Delpit/Harrison.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:20 PM 03-27-2020
The Jacksonville Jaguars select Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame

TE1 finally comes off the board to a team that’s been searching for a TE for quite some time.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03-27-2020, 09:37 PM
This message has been deleted by RealSNR.
RealSNR 09:34 PM 03-27-2020
Cleveland was hoping Malik Harrison would have lasted a couple more picks, but the silver trophy also has the potential to play all 3 downs in the pros.

The Cleveland Browns select Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
[Reply]
staylor26 09:36 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Cleveland was hoping Malik Harrison would have lasted a couple more picks, but the silver trophy also has the potential to play all 3 downs in the pros.

The Cleveland Browns select Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
Honestly, I like Wilson better. He’s significantly better than Harrison in coverage being a former safety and has a nose for the football.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:44 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Honestly, I like Wilson better. He’s significantly better than Harrison in coverage being a former safety and has a nose for the football.
I think Wilson is a better tackler, but I really love the range that Harrison plays with. Plays really loose for his size, so I think he has a much higher ceiling. Both are pretty good LB prospects for the 3rd round, though.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:04 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think Wilson is a better tackler, but I really love the range that Harrison plays with. Plays really loose for his size, so I think he has a much higher ceiling. Both are pretty good LB prospects for the 3rd round, though.
Don’t get me wrong, I like Harrison, just feel like what we need is a coverage LB and Wilson fits that better. Overall as prospects they’re pretty fucking close either way and their nfl.com draft grades are reflective of that (6.34,6.33), so I’d be happy with either one.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:43 PM 03-27-2020
The Colts select Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:38 PM 03-27-2020
The doors to the drafting arena open with a flash of light and smoke. A flashy red Mercedes drives slowly down the aisle, its right turn signal blinking. The car comes to a stop at the podium, and out steps ... Joe Newman.

Who's Joe Newman, you ask?

It's believed that he's the oldest man in Florida at age 107: https://www.today.com/news/107-year-...rcedes-t173340

He climbs to the podium.

"Central Florida is a diverse place," he says in measured tones. "I represent Sarasota as a location of Buccaneers fans, and of course I represent Florida's strong senior citizen base."

"As a senior citizen, I have a strong interest in the welfare of other elderly people. So I was asked to introduce the next pick, who will be responsible for protecting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' senior citizen quarterback. With the 76th pick in the 2020 NFL draft - wow, can you believe it's 2020? I never thought I'd see 2020. But anyway, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Lucas Niang, OT, TCU."

"TCU? Now you want to talk about a good football player, let me tell you about a guy from TCU named Sammy Baugh. He thew for 25 touchdowns in 1947. 25 touchdown passes! Can you believe it? I was 34 years old at the time, and I listened to every one of his games on the radio. He played defense too, and he punted. But I see they're telling me to leave the stage now, so I'd better go. Meet me at 4:00 for dinner if you'd like to hear more about Sammy Baugh."

He gets into his flashy Mercedes and slowly drives out of the arena.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:48 PM 03-27-2020
God bless Joe Newman.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:50 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
God bless Joe Newman.
He's got a nice car, too, and if you read the article he's still scoring with the chicks. I'm impressed.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 57
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up