ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 47
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2023 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Kellerfox 05:59 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Motherfucker!!!

That's who I was going to take with the Jags pick, and who I was referring to when I said I would be screaming for the Chiefs to trade up.
I’ve got 5 names on my list for 61 and 64… and I’m sure you’ll be getting payback by taking one of them.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:58 PM 03-17-2023
The LA Chargers select Antonio Johnson, Safety, Texas A&M

The Chargers have mid tier needs at other positions but the drop off in talent after Johnson is significant. Johnson plays with great range that will complement Derwin James’ ability to make plays and considering Nasir Adderley announced his retirement, this makes sense.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:15 PM 03-17-2023
And last I checked, the Chiefs could use a WR. At least I think that's the bitch going on in the Lounge.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:39 PM 03-17-2023
With the 55th pick in the 2023 NFL Draft the Detroit Lions select Zach Charbonnet, RB, UCLA.

Detroit only needs a couple things on their high powered offense and a tough running between the tackles, f you trying to tackle me RB is one of them.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:35 PM 03-17-2023
The Jacksonville Jaguars select Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami

*HOMER PICK ALERT*

Just kidding. Stevenson is a baller, and paired with Campbell, gives the Jags a really good young CB duo.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:41 PM 03-17-2023
The Jacksonville Jaguars select Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami

*HOMER PICK ALERT*

Just kidding. Stevenson is a baller, and paired with Campbell, gives the Jags a really good young CB duo.
Not the guy I thought you'd take here but a really good pick. Makes up for your 1st round gaff. :P It's the redemption round.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:43 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Not the guy I thought you'd take here but a really good pick. Makes up for your 1st round gaff. :P It's the redemption round.
Darnell Wright? FOH that's a great pick for the Jags!
[Reply]
kccrow 07:55 PM 03-17-2023
Darnell Wright? FOH that's a great pick for the Jags!
Why is it though? Walker Little is going to start at RT and Cam Robinson is going to start at LT. Little nearly beat out our 80 million dollar shiny new LT to start at RT last offseason. You putting him at guard?

It was a bad pick my man. Terribad. They need a swing replacement, not a starter.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:05 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Why is it though? Walker Little is going to start at RT and Cam Robinson is going to start at LT. Little nearly beat out our 80 million dollar shiny new LT to start at RT last offseason. You putting him at guard?

It was a bad pick my man. Terribad. They need a swing replacement, not a starter.
I believe Walker Little probably projects better to LT long term, and they might want to get out of that Robinson contact ASAP, so this gives them the flexibility to do so. I don't think Walker Little is good/proven enough to keep you from drafting the BPA either way.

I actually was trying to be nice and wasn't all that critical of your Gibbs selection. You're just being sensitive because you made a "terribad" pick. It's ok buddy. It's just a mock.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:24 PM 03-17-2023
Dude, this is all for fun. No reason to get butthurt.

And just to be clear, I never really said anything about the pick other than I would've taken McDonald. You are the one that came with your passive aggressive bs because you're butthurt over the general reaction to your pick. You knew it was coming, so why get so defensive about it?
[Reply]
kccrow 09:42 PM 03-17-2023
Dude, this is all for fun. No reason to get butthurt.

And just to be clear, I never really said anything about the pick other than I would've taken McDonald. You are the one that came with your passive aggressive bs because you're butthurt over the general reaction to your pick. You knew it was coming, so why get so defensive about it?
They can bash the pick if they are bashing it for legit reasons. Herp derp its a RB isn't very legit reasoning. It's actually kind of stupid. If you're not smart enough to see his receiving ability and his athletic dominance and think there's some potential here, then you're kind of a fucking idiot. But hey, if you're genuinely trying to not be an idiot, then give a reason WHY he's only a RB to you and doesn't have the potential to be Tyreek or even a Deebo type.

But what ticked me off isn't that, it's being an absolute jackass about the pick while simultaneously making an exponentially stupid pick yourself (not you, specifically).

Here's how I see it: if you have a legitimate argument against the thought that Gibbs could be a dynamic player in the Chiefs offense AND you didn't also make an absolutely retarded pick yourself, then I'm all ears. Honestly, I'd love to hear that feedback. I've heard exactly what I've outlined in paragraph one though, which speaks to some collective idiocy. I thought this was the smarter group of people on the board, act like it and I might show some respect.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:27 PM 03-17-2023
Suddenly the arguments are abruptly silenced as everyone stares at the stage with open mouths.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:28 PM 03-17-2023
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:28 PM 03-17-2023
Clad in a form-fitting dress, actress and New York native Alexandra Daddario sashays and bobbles to the microphone.

[Reply]
staylor26 09:31 PM 03-17-2023
Also, I didn't say they're replacing Robinson this year. I'm saying that next year (2 years removed from 3 year extension), that they might want to get out of it and get cheap at OT with 2 guys on rookie contracts.

Walker Little isn't some proven stud. If you're going into the season with him at RT, it's still a question mark. Taking Wright gives you a guy that can start day 1 and probably be better. Little can be your swing T and gives you the flexibility to possibly get out of Robinson's contract next year.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 47
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up