Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:38 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
There were a lot of things didn’t make sense. But here’s two
Spoiler!
This R2 marginalization WILL NOT STAND!!!

As for the episode itself, a succinct summary;

"Pew pew pew!!!"

via Gfycat

[Reply]
keg in kc 08:40 PM 02-09-2022
Holy shit that was awesome.

Rewatched most of the season today and now that I understand the structure of the series as a whole I like it even more.

I still really, really like the Tuskan raider stuff, and how it helps explain Fett's transformation into who he is at the end. It's like a parallel of Din Djarin's transformation after he meets Grogu.

And those interlude Mandalorian episodes has to happen to get both Grogu and din to Tatooine. The.

The b end of Cad Bane was especially apt I thought, as both a symbolic and literal end to the old Boba Fett, ruthless killer, into the leader of Mos Espa, by killing the ruthless killer that trained him to be what he was.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 PM 02-09-2022
FETT!!!

bobabobabobaaaaa
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:27 PM 02-09-2022
:-)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
kc rush 10:28 PM 02-09-2022
I kept cheering for the scooter squad to be shot.

They are so out of place they took me out of the moment.

I enjoyed all of the Mando stuff, the rest of the season was meh.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:50 PM 02-09-2022
Originally Posted by kc rush:
I enjoyed all of the Mando stuff, the rest of the season was meh.
Boba was the coolest baddest dude in Star Wars. This version wasn’t even the coolest one in his own show.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:24 AM 02-10-2022
I loved it.

There were a couple of times you had to be like, fly out of there and get your ship and ballgame these fools. But as was discussed above there. Isn’t a real way to do it.

I could do without the glam biker gang or whatever. But whatever. They’re not bad as long as they’re not riding them.

I really enjoyed the story telling.

Well done Filloni/Favreau. Well done.
[Reply]
Fish 12:42 AM 02-10-2022
The biker gang was just laughably dumb in every appearance. Even when Fennec Shand was on her own bike thing, it looked 100 times better. They could have replaced the biker gang with something else entirely, and it would have turned out better.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:50 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
The biker gang was just laughably dumb in every appearance. Even when Fennec Shand was on her own bike thing, it looked 100 times better. They could have replaced the biker gang with something else entirely, and it would have turned out better.
Yeah. I’m not sure who’s idea that wAs or how it made it out but it was bad.

Didn’t affect the end result much. They got all the mando shit right. The Slave I shit right, the bar stuff, the Hutt stuff. All that was good. And they told a compelling story to boot.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:10 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Spoiler!
Back in the day I had the Rancor toy

Grogu will learn the Jedi/Force arts further with Ahsoka he's a natural at it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:43 AM 02-10-2022

#TheBookOfBobaFett's finale now sits at a 47% critic approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, the lowest score of all the episodes in the series: https://t.co/1bvRBv2wZV pic.twitter.com/kbBL8ReToK

— Star Wars - The Direct (@StarWars_Direct) February 10, 2022

[Reply]
Frazod 05:20 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That seems harsh. I wonder if people were just pissed because
Spoiler!

While this show is a step down from Mandalorian, it's still infinitely better than all of the numbered movies not completed prior to 1983.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:54 AM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That seems harsh. I wonder if people were just pissed because
Spoiler!
While this show is a step down from Mandalorian, it's still infinitely better than all of the numbered movies not completed prior to 1983.
People don't like how Boba was handled in the series.

I think the low score has to do with the fan base expecting an appearance of "someone" from the past for fan service. Speculation/insider reports that Hans was going to show up and drop off Kylo to become the first student in Luke's school. He gives a Millennium falcon ride of Grogu to Mando.

We are spoiled now. Want more fan service.
[Reply]
notorious 08:38 AM 02-10-2022
The finale was okay. Special effects were nice, it felt like they tried to jam too much shit into an hour.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 24
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up