ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 24
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
Hammock Parties 10:26 AM 11-12-2021
Yeah, it gets it's own thread. Blow me.

[Reply]
Fish 02:05 PM 01-31-2022
I just can't see Boba Fett leading anything at this point. Not without some drastic changes to his current character. He doesn't even have any respect from the people of Tatooine. They told him so directly to his face. All the Tuskens he got to know are now dead. And I don't see why any other Tusken tribes would want anything to do with him.

If anything at this point, I could see Din telling the armorer to piss off, and he does his own thing and finds his own way back to Grogu. I still have suspicions regarding the Armorer's true intentions. I do think it's Rook Kast, and I have my doubts on a happy future with Din. Her persistent hangups with the religious fanaticism would hint to that.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:04 PM 01-31-2022
Hopefully whatever favriloni comes up with is better than anything I can
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:36 PM 01-31-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Interesting theory going around. While he didn't physically appear the episode was still about Boba Fett. So, while I did catch the mythosaur reference the Armorer made, but I didn't quite connect all the dots. In part because the tv in my room in rehab isn't great, so I couldn't see the mythosaur skull in her cabinet. But the theory is that the episode wasn't a setup for Din becoming the Mandalore. It's actually leading towards Boba Fett fulfilling the legend the Armorer spoke of, and he is the prophesied mythosaur that will rise up and unite the Mandalorian people. And Maybe that's the story that will unfold across Mandalorian, BoBF and Bo Katan's show.

Also more evidence during the episode that the Armorer is Rook Kast, once a member of Maul's Shadow Collective.

Could be a lot more going on than it appears...
I’ve always thought she has those bumps on her helmet like Darth Maul. Why would you copy that? I don’t know the back story on all that so didn’t think much more about it after she first appeared.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:43 PM 01-31-2022
Havnt seen any of you tube speculation or know the canon.

But, if he is obviously going to where Luke is training And all the talk about fighting against the sword. That sounds like a force thing. Do we get to see Luke training the Mandalorian with the use of the Black saber.

And why does a Jedi need chain mail to protect itself?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 PM 01-31-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Grogu isn't a Jedi.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:17 PM 01-31-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Havnt seen any of you tube speculation or know the canon.

But, if he is obviously going to where Luke is training And all the talk about fighting against the sword. That sounds like a force thing. Do we get to see Luke training the Mandalorian with the use of the Black saber.

Well, they do tend to get skewered to death by lightsabers quite often.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 PM 01-31-2022
oh wow she was actually hot :-)

like CANS

[Reply]
keg in kc 11:56 AM 02-01-2022
This is about Mando's popularity of course (that show is something like 100 times more popular than network shows. Seriously) but sweet Jesus ..
Originally Posted by :
Nielsen’s latest report for streaming data for the week of December 27, 2021 to January 2, 2022 reveals that the show was streamed 389 million minutes in the United States. Considering the series only had one episode released at that time, and only five of the seven days of that week, this shows how popular the series was going into its premiere and it was in fact so popular it beat out full seasons of Netflix TV shows
https://insidethemagic.net/2022/01/b...-netflix-rwb1/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 02-02-2022
Absolute perfection of the process.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 02-02-2022
Like WOW. Fucking WOW.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 PM 02-02-2022
I just want to cry. All day. All night. Forever.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 12:24 PM 02-02-2022
Fantastic episode.

I don't know how they can possibly wrap the season up next week, though

Plus...

(Seriously this is a huge spoiler if true)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 02-02-2022
OK. Here's a theory.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Graystoke 01:32 PM 02-02-2022
I know what I am doing tonight!
[Reply]
Bowser 01:32 PM 02-02-2022
That was amazing
[Reply]