ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 112
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
493rd 11:02 AM 10-28-2021
Veach working his magic lol. I wanted Ingram when he visited in the offseason!!!! This is a desperation move because the front office understands the D line is bad.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:05 AM 10-28-2021
Lol Steelers - god forbid we trade a somewhat above replacement rotational role player within the conference. GTFO
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:05 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
The Tim Ward release still pisses me off. Especially since we kept and now cut Fountain for him.
This and Taco. They literally fucked the entire DE position this offseason because of Jones and Reed.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:10 AM 10-28-2021
Giving a pick for Ingram is stupid. It's too late. 4 losses already and the gauntlet to go.
[Reply]
wachashi 11:13 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This and Taco. They literally ****ed the entire DE position this offseason because of Jones and Reed.
Saunders could take all of Reed's snaps and we would be no worse. In fact, we might even be better. It was a high-risk move for a team that didn't need to play with fire on defense.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:00 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This and Taco. They literally ****ed the entire DE position this offseason because of Jones and Reed.
Tim Ward hasn't played many snaps and it's for an awful team, but his PFF grade is 78.5 and his pass rush is 86.9. Make of that what you will, but I'd definitely like to know what the coaching staff preferred Okafor for. I know some thought Ward was "stiff". Maybe it was just preferring a bit more of a known quantity but it's especially odd when someone like Wharton was trusted as a UDFA.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:32 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Tim Ward hasn't played many snaps and it's for an awful team, but his PFF grade is 78.5 and his pass rush is 86.9. Make of that what you will, but I'd definitely like to know what the coaching staff preferred Okafor for. I know some thought Ward was "stiff". Maybe it was just preferring a bit more of a known quantity but it's especially odd when someone like Wharton was trusted as a UDFA.
I sure thought Ward looked good in week 17 and through the pre-season.

I saw no reason other than veteran status to keep Okafor over him. Maybe that was it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:51 PM 10-28-2021
The Tim Ward release still pisses me off. Especially since we kept and now cut Fountain for him.

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS SHIT COMING???!!
[Reply]
kcclone 04:04 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I sure thought Ward looked good in week 17 and through the pre-season.

I saw no reason other than veteran status to keep Okafor over him. Maybe that was it.
I can’t think of one good DE decision they’ve made.

-Frank Clark (I guess this worked short term but has been garbage since)
-Moving Chris Jones
-Choosing Okafor over Ogbah
-Cutting both Charlton and Ward- needed to keep one
-Not addressing DE this off season
[Reply]
New World Order 04:15 PM 10-28-2021
Everson Griffen was available on the cheap and we signed Okafor.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:43 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS SHIT COMING???!!
We all have been bitching for years about our shit defense. Mahomes hero ball covered it up a lot. Team comes out flat all last year and this year. Finally its caught up with us on both sides of the ball.
[Reply]
TEX 04:47 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Giving a pick for Ingram is stupid. It's too late. 4 losses already and the gauntlet to go.
Yep. Will be lucky to have a .500 record this season. Just roll with the stupid decisions you made to get here in the first place. It's too late now to start fixing fuck ups.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:59 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Everson Griffen was available on the cheap and we signed Okafor.
He know duh sistum!
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:25 PM 10-28-2021
It was poor roster construction. Spags loves his veterans. Tim Ward certainly isn’t a star but he’s better than most of the dogshit we’re running out there at DE.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:28 AM 10-29-2021
I don't know if it's Veach or Spags telling him shit he wants, but someone made some very questionable personnel decisions looking back. The resources were there to at least have a competent pass rush but we ended up with the worst possible outcome. Makes no sense.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 112
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up