ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Only part true. I hear that argument all the time. What's missing is the possibility that a RB like Hunt could take it to the house on any given play. Or is a perceived threat to do so. That changes things greatly even with Reid going full Reid.
Hunt wasn't a threat to take it to the house on any given play. He moved the chains, consistently even, but he was never a breakaway threat. He could truck some guys though.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:47 AM 02-24-2022
Anyone saying Kareem Hunt wouldn't be an upgrade over every single RB on this team, I have to truly question the glasses you're looking through.

There isn't a RB currently on this roster that would start on any other team in football except the Chiefs. You could argue CEH could on a few bottom feeders, but he's certainly nowhere near the player Hunt is. He would easily be far and away in every single way the best back on this roster instantly.

I have to think it would reinvigorate him and our entire offense to have him back in the locker room. I'm not saying I would trade for him, but if they do end up releasing him I would absolutely think they would take a look at getting him back. He came in as a rookie and was literally a perfect fit in this offense from day one, and nobody else we've tried has even come close. If you remember, after the dust had settled, Veach had said something about the bridges not being burned.

The injuries are a bit of a concern, but you'd still have CEH for depth. I'd absolutely love to see it happen. It won't, but it would be awesome if it did.
[Reply]
TEX 10:04 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hunt wasn't a threat to take it to the house on any given play. He moved the chains, consistently even, but he was never a breakaway threat. He could truck some guys though.
Well, I think he was in both the passing and running game. Remember his first game in the NFL? Remember Philly that same year? Remember how he jumped over people to move the chains. Dude found the end zone. And you are exactly right in the he sure could truck people. Way different animal than what we have now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:07 AM 02-24-2022
Well, I think he was in both the passing and running game. Remember his first game in the NFL? Remember Philly that same year? Remember how he jumped over people to move the chains. Dude found the end zone. And you are exactly right in the he sure could truck people. Way different animal than what we have now.
Right.

I think some of the Kareem Hunt stuff is just legend at this point. He was VERY good and people remember him fondly for good reason. But they sometimes remember stuff that didn't happen (or don't remember stuff that did).

That being said, there's no denying he was an absolute beast in this offense and they've never really succeeded in replacing him for more than a couple of games at a time.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:13 AM 02-24-2022
People are delusional if they think Clark Hunt is letting Kareem Hunt come back to this team.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:27 AM 02-24-2022
Kareem’s worst day performance > CEH’s best day performance
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:02 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
People are delusional if they think Clark Hunt is letting Kareem Hunt come back to this team.
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019...turn-possible/

Could Hunt come back?

Veach says he doesn’t speak in absolutes and it’s only been a few months since release, but “always scenarios down the line and guys have done everything asked to do through the league.”

You're probably right in your assessment, but I'm guessing Clark really likes winning Super Bowls, and would probably allow whatever Veach thinks would give us the best shot at winning another one.

For the record, I don't think most of us expect this to happen. It's just something to talk about in a slow time.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:05 AM 02-24-2022
I am indifferent on this possibility.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:05 AM 02-24-2022
If we could have kept K Hunt back in the day we would have steamrolled through the league

He was a Patriot abuser
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:08 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019...turn-possible/

Could Hunt come back?

Veach says he doesn’t speak in absolutes and it’s only been a few months since release, but “always scenarios down the line and guys have done everything asked to do through the league.”

You're probably right in your assessment, but I'm guessing Clark really likes winning Super Bowls, and would probably allow whatever Veach thinks would give us the best shot at winning another one.

For the record, I don't think most of us expect this to happen. It's just something to talk about in a slow time.
It sure beats talking about Bienemy. That's for sure.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:09 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It sure beats talking about Bienemy. That's for sure.
& all drank 2 that!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:31 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
If we could have kept K Hunt back in the day we would have steamrolled through the league

He was a Patriot abuser
It would have been utterly ridiculous. I remember there was a rumor that the TMZ CEO was a huge Brady fan or something, and probably intentionally chased after this tape and got his hands on it.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. If we didn't lose Hunt and there's a real chance we're sitting on like 4 straight Super Bowl appearances.
[Reply]
burt 12:23 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It would have been utterly ridiculous. I remember there was a rumor that the TMZ CEO was a huge Brady fan or something, and probably intentionally chased after this tape and got his hands on it.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. If we didn't lose Hunt and there's a real chance we're sitting on like 4 straight Super Bowl appearances.
IF is the biggest word in any language.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:41 PM 02-24-2022
Only part true. I hear that argument all the time. What's missing is the possibility that a RB like Hunt could take it to the house on any given play. Or is a perceived threat to do so. That changes things greatly even with Reid going full Reid.
Then we need another JC...
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 03:43 PM 02-24-2022
I guess we could trade a couple cheeseburgers for him, but we better clear that with Andy first.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up