ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 46
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:38 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Although that's just giving them clicks, which I'm sure was motive behind doing it...
Disagree. Their motive is to have the sheep that they molded the information for to vindicate their position he should be punished to save their reputation.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:38 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Take it for what it's worth (probably not much) but that twitter guy who had the Watkins signing said Hill extension is priority #1 now. Might be why Jones has basically been in a holding pattern for a while now.
Tyreek and Chris want to be here. If we want to keep both, we will
[Reply]
carcosa 09:39 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
I thought he didn't know how to use commas??????
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:39 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
I’ll admit that I was extremely pessimistic and didn’t give Tyreek the benefit of the doubt. Point blank, I was in the wrong. I’m glad to be eating crow and looking forward to what should be a really special season.
Same.

Guess the lesson here is not to jump to conclusions but truth is only people who know what really happened are Tyreek, his girl and the kid....

Moving on. Our offense is gonna be fun to watch!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:40 AM 07-19-2019

Tyreek Hill decries "false allegations," thanks NFL https://t.co/AalsOr1AQk

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:42 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I thought he didn't know how to use commas??????
Brooke will say some white person had to write that for him...
[Reply]
oldman 09:43 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tyreek and Chris want to be here. If we want to keep both, we will
I agree. As long as PMII is here, a lot of people will want to play and live in KC. I guess the only question they might have is if they want to put all their SB rings on one hand or spread them over both. Thumb rings on a guy might be considered unfashionable.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:43 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Take it for what it's worth (probably not much) but that twitter guy who had the Watkins signing said Hill extension is priority #1 now. Might be why Jones has basically been in a holding pattern for a while now.
If veach wasn’t incompetent/lazy, he would have been working an extension all along.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:44 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
"Hill did not mention the mother of his son, Crystal Espinal, whom Hill was previously convicted of abusing while she was pregnant with their son, and whom Hill was caught on tape saying ought to be “terrified” of him."

These people just can't help themselves...
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:46 AM 07-19-2019
His lawyer just saved his career.
[Reply]
loochy 09:46 AM 07-19-2019
That's two non-suspensions that Goodell got right - the Reek one and the Zeke Elliott one. I like where this is headed.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:46 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
"Hill did not mention the mother of his son, Crystal Espinal, whom Hill was previously convicted of abusing while she was pregnant with their son, and whom Hill was caught on tape saying ought to be “terrified” of him."

These people just can't help themselves...
It's not gonna go away, any fan that isn't a Chiefs fan is bitching up a storm right now, like I said, time to embrace being the bad guy.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:48 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's not gonna go away, any fan that isn't a Chiefs fan is bitching up a storm right now, like I said, time to embrace being the bad guy.
We are the Razor Ramon of the NFL now. I'm down with it if it brings a Lombardi to KC.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:48 AM 07-19-2019

#Chiefs Tight End Travis Kelce reacted to the news that Tyreek Hill will be allowed to report to Training Camp and how Patrick Mahomes follows up on an MVP season...

"Everybody knows how important he [Tyreek] is to this offense."

��AUDIO�� pic.twitter.com/1HwTNMjpZa

— SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Page 15 of 46
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up