ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 42
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:23 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Mahomes would not have shoved the guy. Bumping into someone does not mean shoving the person.
Patrick would've signed an autograph for the guy :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:31 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Switch Davante with Patrick (in Vegas) and you would sing a different tune. The dufus ran right in front of him. No harm no foul.

Some of you acting like he tackled the guy and pummeled him with an ax and then curb stomped him lol

Reality: “They bumped into each other.” Get over it
Ever been in a crowded bar? Concert? Sporting events? There is no way you can avoid being bumped into.

Could you imagine if our society allowed people to push the bumpee to the ground?

Its also different that he and Adams were in the workplace, both working. Was supposed to be there. This isn't some fan trying to get an autograph. First day on the job, probably doesn't know where he's supposed to be at all times. Obviously, he didn't mean to be there in front of Adams.

That said, if I didn't get hurt, no medical expenses, I wouldn't have filed charges, But, he has that right.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 07:38 AM 10-13-2022
I hope the kid takes some of the money he gets from Adams and throws a huge house party.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:44 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
I hope the kid takes some of the money he gets from Adams and throws a huge house party.
Can't hire van Halen anymore
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:58 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Looks bad from that angle too, maybe even worse, the Raider behind Adams didn’t even stop to make sure the assault victim was OK.
The guy behind him was Malcolm Koonce, the guy that committed the FG penalty and handed the Chiefs a TD.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:02 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Ever been in a crowded bar? Concert? Sporting events? There is no way you can avoid being bumped into.

Could you imagine if our society allowed people to push the bumpee to the ground?

Its also different that he and Adams were in the workplace, both working. Was supposed to be there. This isn't some fan trying to get an autograph. First day on the job, probably doesn't know where he's supposed to be at all times. Obviously, he didn't mean to be there in front of Adams.

That said, if I didn't get hurt, no medical expenses, I wouldn't have filed charges, But, he has that right.
Has the right to be a money grubbing doosh? Sure. In fact I would encourage him to get what he can from a chance encounter where he suffered no actual injuries other than perhaps some minor bumps. The "injury claims" he is going with are standard ambulance chaser stuff, aka fraud but hard to prove one way or the other.

Frankly, Adams deserves to pay the guy some money for doing a stupid thing, even if it was reflex from the running into him.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:10 AM 10-13-2022
Taco Bell should cancel all of those dumb Adams commercials now.

It would be in everyone's best interest... especially the viewing public.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:21 AM 10-13-2022
Imagine coming into KC to play on Monday night, blowing a 17 point lead and leaving with both the L AND a court date.

:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:36 AM 10-13-2022
They should have scheduled his court appearance for early January... he'll have plenty of free time starting then until next July.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 AM 10-13-2022
carr family scum trash

[Reply]
scho63 09:32 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Imagine coming into KC to play on Monday night, blowing a 17 point lead and leaving with both the L AND a court date.

:-)
The Raiders Way :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 09:35 AM 10-13-2022
Carr family is just full of absolute losers. They’re all honorary raiders in my opinion
[Reply]
Frosty 09:50 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Stewie:
"Before I answer anything, I want to apologize to the guy, some guy running off the field. He ran and jumped in front of me coming off the field and I bumped into him and kind of pushed him and I think he ended up on the ground, so I want to say sorry to him for that," Adams said. "That was just frustration mixed with him literally just running in front of me. I shouldn’t have responded that way, but that’s how I initially responded, so I want to apologize to him for that."
This is such a terrible apology. "Kind of" shoved him? "Think he ended up on the ground"? What an asshole. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:57 AM 10-13-2022
"He ran and jumped in front of me."

Not an apology. An excuse.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:58 AM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The guy behind him was Malcolm Koonce, the guy that committed the FG penalty and handed the Chiefs a TD.
You'd think that he could have gotten in there and held the kid to keep him from falling.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 42
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up