ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid hearing/arraignment day.
SuperBowl4 09:13 AM 06-07-2021
- Pleads Not Guilty - Update : November 19, 2021 - Kansas City Chiefs agree to pay medical expenses for girl who was hurt in crash. Britt Reid's trial date set for April 18, 2022
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:27 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am not agreeing or disagreeing with any sentence. I am just curious if you know that someone that commits murder generally does 3 to 5 with good behavior?
Where are getting that information? I don't believe it's accurate.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:02 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
"ruining lives"

that girl has made over a half a million in go fund me, got all their medical bills taken care of, and likely made a lot more money in a settlement with the Chiefs

She was broke down in a piece of shit car with broke parents. She was hurt but will be fine moving forward and will have more financial freedom than ever before.

Fuck drunk drivers though
Will be fine? She has a traumatic brain injury, which can make her appear fine on the surface, but could impact learning and cognitive function for the rest of her life. There can even be physical side effects from a TBI that last a lifetime such as dizziness and sleep disturbance.

And not sure what being poor has to do with any of this, especially a child who has no control over the privileges she's not awarded in being born poor.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:24 PM 09-06-2022
Just get this thing over with. I prefer to pretend that Britt Reid never existed.
[Reply]
Fish 09:28 PM 09-06-2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:31 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
It's a maximum 7 years for ruining lives.

Good lord.
You can kill someone and maybe get 10 years in Jackson County they are embarrassingly soft on crime
[Reply]
EPodolak 09:32 PM 09-06-2022
"ruining lives"

that girl has made over a half a million in go fund me, got all their medical bills taken care of, and likely made a lot more money in a settlement with the Chiefs

She was broke down in a piece of shit car with broke parents. She was hurt but will be fine moving forward and will have more financial freedom than ever before.

Little scammer. Free Britt!
[Reply]
wazu 10:14 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am not agreeing or disagreeing with any sentence. I am just curious if you know that someone that commits murder generally does 3 to 5 with good behavior?
I had no idea. Need more information on this before I'll believe it. I just assumed that murder was at least 30+ years and probably life.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:40 PM 09-06-2022
"ruining lives"

**** drunk drivers though
So you'd gladly switch places? TBIs are nothing to sneeze at. Dumb bitch.
[Reply]
-King- 09-06-2022, 11:12 PM
This message has been deleted by -King-.
PAChiefsGuy 01:53 AM 09-07-2022
"ruining lives"

So it would be a worse crime if her parents were rich?
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:23 AM 09-07-2022
"ruining lives"

This take is SOOOOOO bad on so many levels. Are you sure you don’t want a do over?
[Reply]
lcarus 05:34 AM 09-07-2022
To piss such a good life away for fucking alcohol. What a total buffoon.
[Reply]
carlos3652 05:52 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
I had no idea. Need more information on this before I'll believe it. I just assumed that murder was at least 30+ years and probably life.
When someone is given a “life” sentence, they can get paroled @ 25 years for good behavior.

When someone is given 2 life sentences, they can get paroled at 50.

Murder really depends on the charges and how much evidence there is against you. A good lawyer can typically get a plea in, making the sentence less and depending how good that person is in jail, could get out much sooner.
[Reply]
Grim 06:43 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
When someone is given a “life” sentence, they can get paroled @ 25 years for good behavior.

When someone is given 2 life sentences, they can get paroled at 50.

Murder really depends on the charges and how much evidence there is against you. A good lawyer can typically get a plea in, making the sentence less and depending how good that person is in jail, could get out much sooner.
Totally depends on the state that issues the life sentence.
In Missouri, it's 30 years.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:15 AM 09-07-2022
"ruining lives"

[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:23 AM 09-07-2022
Alec Baldwin killed a woman… hasn’t been arrested.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up