ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl champion rips Chiefs' Eric Bieniemy after argument with Patrick Mahomes
Phoneix 07:30 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by :
Super Bowl champion running back LeSean McCoy appeared to take issue with Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy’s interaction with Patrick Mahomes on Sunday.

Mahomes and Bieniemy were seen getting into a heated conversation at the end of the second quarter of their loss to the Indianapolis Colts. McCoy took exception to it on social media.

"All Bieniemy does is argue wit (sic) the players .. KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT passing or PLAY CALLING," he wrote on Instagram.

Their meeting did not appear to light a fire underneath the offense. Kansas City was held to just three points in the final two quarters. The Chiefs missed a field goal that would have given them a seven-point lead and ended the game with an interception.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/super...atrick-mahomes
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:44 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
You think the games are rigged and that even the players are in on throwing games. Why would you care who is coaching or what plays they call?
It's like complaining that his favorite WWE superstar isn't trying hard enough to win the match he's watching
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:12 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
It's like complaining that his favorite WWE superstar isn't trying hard enough to win the match he's watching
I mean, the people watching WWE know that it's scripted, right?

Do you watch movies? TV shows or Netflix series?

Those are actors, too. Does that make you a dumbass for being interested while watching?

You do realize that I don't scream or yell at the TV when the fuckery is afoot, right?

I get silent. Smirk to myself.

Watched the whole 2nd half of the AFC Championship in stoic, stone cold silence.

Nah, people like you and cocksmoke2002 are the ones making assumptions here.

I'm probably more real and living in a truer version of reality than either one of you two could comprehend if you even got together and compared notes.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:51 AM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
should have just dumped this loser in the offseason but the clarks are too nice

quickly becoming Andy's next bob sutton

i bet he loves CEH too
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It seems to me that if Bieniemy was capable he'd have been snapped up as a HC somewhere by now. He hasn't, and just lingers here like an elevator fart.

There is clearly something wrong with the offense that seems to rear it's ugly head in tough games. We saw it against the Bungles in the AFCCG and we saw it Sunday. And Bieniemy always seems to be in the middle of it.
You can thank Brian Flores and his lawsuit in part for Bieniemy's continued employment here. Clark wants no part in ANY potential bad perception from the league and its fans, much less an embattled coach that used Bieniemy as an example.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:55 AM 09-29-2022
If you want to have some fun, use your burner FB account and make a comment on any of the click bait Shady/EB posts. Apparently, EB has a lot of fans all over the country and they're very easy to trigger.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:59 AM 09-29-2022
:-)
[Reply]
carcosa 12:42 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

I'm probably more real and living in a truer version of reality than either one of you two could comprehend if you even got together and compared notes.

[Reply]
Frazod 01:04 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You can thank Brian Flores and his lawsuit in part for Bieniemy's continued employment here. Clark wants no part in ANY potential bad perception from the league and its fans, much less an embattled coach that used Bieniemy as an example.
They should put him up in a booth and give him a dummy mic. It's possible he wouldn't even notice. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:20 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
They should put him up in a booth and give him a dummy mic. It's possible he wouldn't even notice. :-)
Better yet they could let PMII do the audible thing. That way the play is merely a suggestion.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:35 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Everyone needs to relax. The offense is a work in progress. Lots of new faces. They'll get it figured out.

EB is a good coach and Reid has said this multiple times. If he wasn't good he wouldn't be here.
Dude, Andy is notorious for keeping coaches too long. Do you not remember grandpa Bob??
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:42 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Dude, Andy is notorious for keeping coaches too long. Do you not remember grandpa Bob??
That was defense. Andy is much more competent on offense.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:11 PM 09-29-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
That was defense. Andy is much more competent on offense.
Did you watch the Colts game?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:45 PM 11-03-2022

#Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy: "It's not about the numbers, it's about the alphabets. And the only alphabet that matters is the W."

— Jordan Foote (@footenoted) November 3, 2022

[Reply]
ChiTown 02:54 PM 11-03-2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:03 PM 11-03-2022
He's such an idiot
[Reply]
kccrow 03:08 PM 11-03-2022

I'd like to enter Exhibit A on why EB is not a head coach.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up