ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl champion rips Chiefs' Eric Bieniemy after argument with Patrick Mahomes
Phoneix 07:30 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by :
Super Bowl champion running back LeSean McCoy appeared to take issue with Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy’s interaction with Patrick Mahomes on Sunday.

Mahomes and Bieniemy were seen getting into a heated conversation at the end of the second quarter of their loss to the Indianapolis Colts. McCoy took exception to it on social media.

"All Bieniemy does is argue wit (sic) the players .. KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT passing or PLAY CALLING," he wrote on Instagram.

Their meeting did not appear to light a fire underneath the offense. Kansas City was held to just three points in the final two quarters. The Chiefs missed a field goal that would have given them a seven-point lead and ended the game with an interception.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/super...atrick-mahomes
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:46 PM 09-28-2022
There is good reason EB is never going to be a HC in the NFL, its time for him to take a new role anywhere he can and chiefs shed his ass
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:59 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
If EB was white he would have been gone.
Dear God. This is one of the dumbest media narratives ever.

The guy's had a million interviews. Apparently they didn't know he was black until he walked through the door. And all those other black head coaches over the years must been wearing disguises during their interviews.

Hell, I'll bet it was Mahomes' racism that caused their rift. Had to be.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:08 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Dear God. This is one of the dumbest media narratives ever.

The guy's had a million interviews. Apparently they didn't know he was black until he walked through the door. And all those other black head coaches over the years must been wearing disguises during their interviews.

Hell, I'll bet it was Mahomes' racism that caused their rift. Had to be.
No. He fought with Travis last year and now with Mahomes. He can't get hired anywhere else so why is he here?
[Reply]
poolboy 05:10 PM 09-28-2022
what gets me is..if it wasnt a big deal or an altercation, why did Andy step in?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:14 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You'd think someone on the coaching staff would try to put them in a better position to capitalize on their strengths (which DO exist) instead of stubbornly instisting on trying to make what they've always done work when it's totally now a square peg/round hole situation.
So the experts on CP have more of a vested interest in this offense working than Andy Reid? He just gets complacent and lazy and has never been able to evolve in his multi-decade career?

It's not like our coach is Brendan Staley or Nathaniel Hackett.

We have a head coach who has decades of consistent success. That doesn't typically happen if you're blind and can't adjust to the changing circumstances.
[Reply]
jettio 05:20 PM 09-28-2022
LeSean McCoy's 2nd quarter fumble at the end of a 30 yard screen pass against the Colts in 2019 was much more significant than EB not cussing while being caught in the middle of Andy Reid's decision to go into halftime when Mahomes wanted to take a shot.

Unfortunately for McCoy and the Chiefs, McCoy really started to enjoy fumbling and he earned his inactives because Damien Williams was on fire when healthy and Darwin Thompson covered kicks on STs.

Toub and Reid were also in on the decision to keep McCoy inactive in the 2019 playoffs and Super Bowl and considering how the games went, it was the right decision.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:25 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No. He fought with Travis last year and now with Mahomes. He can't get hired anywhere else so why is he here?
It’s part of the narrative, something has to cause their downfall. It’s all theater.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:28 PM 09-28-2022
At this point, what difference does it make?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:29 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
So the experts on CP have more of a vested interest in this offense working than Andy Reid? He just gets complacent and lazy and has never been able to evolve in his multi-decade career?

It's not like our coach is Brendan Staley or Nathaniel Hackett.

We have a head coach who has decades of consistent success. That doesn't typically happen if you're blind and can't adjust to the changing circumstances.
Then how come this offense has been stuck in RPO-land since losing the Super Bowl?

How come Andy Reid didn't run directly at those 3 man fronts the Bengals were selling out on during the AFC Championship Game? I mean, you'd have to actually be blind not to have seen them and attacked them, 5 yards at a time with a 2 score lead...

Plus, lots of once-innovative coaches eventually get old and the game passes them by.

Tom Landry comes to mind.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:12 PM 09-28-2022
Everyone needs to relax. The offense is a work in progress. Lots of new faces. They'll get it figured out.

EB is a good coach and Reid has said this multiple times. If he wasn't good he wouldn't be here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:17 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Everyone needs to relax. The offense is a work in progress. Lots of new faces. They'll get it figured out.

EB is a good coach and Reid has said this multiple times. If he wasn't good he wouldn't be here.
Ah, the days of being a Li'lChiefyTruCheeffan.

You do you, booboo. I'm not going to convince myself that I don't see what's directly in front of my face.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:04 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Then how come this offense has been stuck in RPO-land since losing the Super Bowl?

How come Andy Reid didn't run directly at those 3 man fronts the Bengals were selling out on during the AFC Championship Game? I mean, you'd have to actually be blind not to have seen them and attacked them, 5 yards at a time with a 2 score lead...

Plus, lots of once-innovative coaches eventually get old and the game passes them by.

Tom Landry comes to mind.
You think the games are rigged and that even the players are in on throwing games. Why would you care who is coaching or what plays they call?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:33 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
You think the games are rigged and that even the players are in on throwing games. Why would you care who is coaching or what plays they call?
Why do you troll me all over the board if you don't care what I think?

Why don't you go back to DC and drool over getting DPed by Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi? You know you want to...
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 09:37 PM 09-28-2022
I’m just ready for it to get about 10 degrees cooler so the mosquitos will die off for the year
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:03 AM 09-29-2022
https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/...C3Dh850EA&s=09
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up