ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 102 of 102
« First < 252929899100101102
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Trevo_410:
This is like having a relationship with a girl who says she loves you but later says she will leave you if you dont let her waste all of YOUR money. You cucks want to give her all your money because you think thats real love. **** that bullshit. CLARK HUNT IS A ****ING WHORE

Look at that strip mall. Imagine you're a billionaire who does not live in KC. You fly in with your rich friends to attend a game and show them around the city but you have to drive by that to get there.

Are you really surprised Clark wants to move elsewhere? I don't really believe him at all when he talks about renovating it. I think he's gone.

The Legends area of Kansas isn't fantastic or like culture-rich or anything but it's a hell of a lot better than the dilapidation taking place in some areas. It's kind of a clean slate.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We should have voted to give billions to an owner for an old stadium who clearly doesn't want to be there
Given all the tax breaks, I'm not sure a new stadium for a sports teams is really an economic plus. Having a sports team in the greater metro area but having your neighbor pay for it, doesn't actually seem like the worst outcome...
[Reply]
Pablo 04:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Wow, what a wonderful place for a meth binge.

You wanna talk about a nice spot for a meth binge? Just troll along Raytown Rd 500 yards south of Arrowhead and see what some folks are fighting for instead of embracing a clean, new future in Kansas. And this isn't the spot due West that's just an industrial wasteland. At least they knocked down one big hunk of dogshit and made parking for more Ford F-150s recently.

[Reply]
Kiimo 04:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You wanna talk about a nice spot for a meth binge? Just troll along Raytown Rd 500 yards south of Arrowhead and see what some folks are fighting for instead of embracing a clean, new future in Kansas. And this isn't the spot due West that's just an industrial wasteland. At least they knocked down one big hunk of dogshit and made parking for more Ford F-150s recently.

Seems like a nice place

to buy a walnut bowl
[Reply]
Page 102 of 102
« First < 252929899100101102
Up