« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Dante84 09:31 PM 04-24-2020
More to come in 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:37 AM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mitch has made $43 million in his career and the Chiefs will owe him about $4 million this season in the last year of his deal.

I think he wants to play but he knows that at this point in his career he’ll just be on 1 year deals.

He also bought a house in KC and is in the recess of completely renovating everything in it.

I think he might just be done and want to work with his brother in media, maybe some cooking stuff as well as working with Duke Manyweather to teach OL. His brother did just do a Gruden style OL draft show and it looks great.
I expect them to start a tag team brother podcast similar to Geoffs current pod.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 02:47 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by bobhill:
Do you think he meant before he got cut? The Schwartz comment
He said he will be doing it in the coming year.
[Reply]
tmax63 03:52 PM 04-28-2021
LT is a young student of the game with a father who was a very good NFL OL. Thuney and Long both have pedigrees at a high level. Schwartz wants to tutor a young rookie RT/OL. LDT is a MD. The Chiefs might have one of the smartest lines in the NFL and the best group for teaching young OL.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:04 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I expect them to start a tag team brother podcast similar to Geoffs current pod.
"Well, it's happened. You've wasted another precious hour of your life listening to OL Talk. We're the Schwartz brothers, and I'm here to tell you not to block like my brother."

"And don't block like MY brother!"
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:06 PM 04-28-2021
Sick and Sack
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:23 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
All over I'm seeing "analysts" writing out our new line with Long or Remmers at RT, LDT or Long at RG and very few with Niang at RT.
Because all these "analysts" don't have a clue what they're talking about.

You and I are 100% just as qualified to do the job of an average NFL media personality when it comes to knowledge of the league and the game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04-28-2021, 05:28 PM
This message has been deleted by Chris Meck.
kcclone 05:31 PM 04-28-2021
Thuney and OBJ are the two starters locked in, but there should be good competition for the rest.

RT between Niang, Long and Remmers. RG will be LDT vs Long vs Allegretti. C will be Blythe vs Allegretti

The other 3 will be our backups. Overall, our talent may be similar or slightly better than last year, but with better depth.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:29 PM 04-28-2021
Rankin has to be in the mix for a backup spot IMO.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:06 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Thuney and OBJ are the two starters locked in, but there should be good competition for the rest.

RT between Niang, Long and Remmers. RG will be LDT vs Long vs Allegretti. C will be Blythe vs Allegretti

The other 3 will be our backups. Overall, our talent may be similar or slightly better than last year, but with better depth.
LDT vs Allegretti will be very interesting to watch at RG
[Reply]
staylor26 05:52 AM 04-29-2021

No, it’s significantly better...
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:58 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
"Well, it's happened. You've wasted another precious hour of your life listening to OL Talk. We're the Schwartz brothers, and I'm here to tell you not to block like my brother."

"And don't block like MY brother!"
I dont really remember what mitch sounds like but i read that in Geoffs voice 100%. Hes not a bad podcaster with a little insight but hes out of touch with reality as often as he seems to be spot on.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 06:05 AM 04-29-2021

It is a lot better as Schwartz didn't play after like week 5 so for the main part of the season we have lost Fisher and Reiter. We have added Brown, Thuney, Blyth, Long, LDT and Niang.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:48 AM 04-30-2021
I found this interesting.

[Reply]
Hoover 12:02 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I found this interesting.

That was a fantastic interview.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:49 PM 04-30-2021

Chiefs love Lucas Niang for RT this season https://t.co/GBmREbYUtf

— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) April 30, 2021