« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Dante84 09:31 PM 04-24-2020
More to come in 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TEX 12:04 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Once again look at Taylor ****ing Lewan. Little legs, regarded as a top 10 LT by most.
On or off PED's? Serious question.
[Reply]
TEX 12:07 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:

He's got that Willie Roaf body
:-) Now we've gone Full Denver...
[Reply]
TEX 12:10 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
A lot of athletic lineman have that same look. His hips look big which is what is needed. Chiefs aren’t running the Nebraska 1994 offense where the OL are drive blocking 75% of the time.

With that said, it can't be our plan for a 3rd round RT who opted out to be our LT this fall.
That's what I keep telling myself, but the more I read, it looks like people are coming around to that line of thinking. Not me, but I trust Bert Vatch.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:14 PM 04-23-2021
He had those same skinny legs as a college player and when the Chiefs did their pre-draft Zoom sessions or whatever.

If the coaches and scouts thought Niang's body would be a problem in the NFL, they wouldn't have drafted him in the 3rd, nor would they be openly talking about the possibility of him starting at either tackle position this next season.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:17 PM 04-23-2021
That’ll be killer if Niang ends up working out at LT. We of course still need depth there as we’re all painfully aware, don’t want Remmers having to slide over again. At least we wouldn’t feel any need to have to reach for an OT.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:29 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He had those same skinny legs as a college player and when the Chiefs did their pre-draft Zoom sessions or whatever.

If the coaches and scouts thought Niang's body would be a problem in the NFL, they wouldn't have drafted him in the 3rd, nor would they be openly talking about the possibility of him starting at either tackle position this next season.
Khalil Mckenzie has massive legs, we should bring him in for a look.
[Reply]
TEX 12:47 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If Veach starts eating all of his meals out of a feed bag, his face grows an extra 6 inches in vertical length, and he develops a serious drinking problem, I’ll start getting worried
I hear ya, and THAT very well could be the difference.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:48 PM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Khalil Mckenzie has massive legs, we should bring him in for a look.
lmao I was just about to look up a picture of his tree trunks.

And now saying Tree made me think of Trezelle Jenkins so yeah maybe this is a nothingburger.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 02:17 AM 04-28-2021
Interesting news on the interview with Niang's trainer on the Locked on Chiefs podcast.

He said Schwartz would be around to help Niang next year whether he is playing or not.

Does that mean he is looking to come back and if he can't then he will become a coach?
[Reply]
bobhill 05:42 AM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
Interesting news on the interview with Niang's trainer on the Locked on Chiefs podcast.

He said Schwartz would be around to help Niang next year whether he is playing or not.

Does that mean he is looking to come back and if he can't then he will become a coach?
Do you think he meant before he got cut? The Schwartz comment
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:06 AM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:

There are a bunch of former NFL offensive linemen that train the younger guys in the league.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:17 AM 04-28-2021
Niang will eventually be an all-pro RT. We are set at LT/LG/RT for the next 3-5 years, at least. Veach is the standard in the NFL. I hope Clark is paying him top $.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:09 AM 04-28-2021
All over I'm seeing "analysts" writing out our new line with Long or Remmers at RT, LDT or Long at RG and very few with Niang at RT.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:18 AM 04-28-2021
Keep fucking doubting Lucas fucking Niang!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:21 AM 04-28-2021
Mitch has made $43 million in his career and the Chiefs will owe him about $4 million this season in the last year of his deal.

I think he wants to play but he knows that at this point in his career he’ll just be on 1 year deals.

He also bought a house in KC and is in the recess of completely renovating everything in it.

I think he might just be done and want to work with his brother in media, maybe some cooking stuff as well as working with Duke Manyweather to teach OL. His brother did just do a Gruden style OL draft show and it looks great.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 46
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up