ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 69
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Media Center>MCU Meta Discussion
DaFace 05:54 PM 07-16-2019
The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:01 PM 10-27-2020
So my guy Dane inspired me to rewatch the infinity saga.

Definitely worth the time, and frankly, a different viewing experience. I probably didn't give it the due it deserved because I watched them in fragments on my phone mostly.

But on the whole, watching them in close proximity to each other you definitely pickup stuff you'd otherwise gloss over. And, like all good movies, the little stuff is what moves the needle from whatever to worthwhile.

The other thing that was surprising to me was that a lot of the moments, even though I knew what was going to happen worked. Things like Yondu dying, Peggy as Cap went into the ice, Black Widow dying on Vormir, Quicksilver dying, Tony talking listening to his dad on IM2, all that stuff really hit and I thought surely it would be corny but almost to a scene it all worked.

I'd agree that what Feige pulled off was really amazing. While some of the individual movies were meh, the whole story was really fucking good. Hats off to Feige.

Winter Soldier is still my favorite movie.

This is still my favorite scene.

[Reply]
cabletech94 05:53 AM 10-29-2020
Winter Soldier is my favorite!! Changes the entire face of the Captain America ( marvel ? ) universe!!!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:09 PM 12-03-2020
Hailee Steinfeld has been cast as Kate Bishop in the upcoming Marvel TV show, Hawkeye.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:50 AM 12-04-2020
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/haw...st-1234845371/

Hawkeye’ Series at Disney Plus Adds Six to Cast, Including Vera Farmiga and Tony Dalton

The upcoming “Hawkeye” series at Disney Plus has cast a number of key roles, Variety has learned exclusively from sources. Along with series leads Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld, Vera Farmiga, Florence Pugh, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Alaqua Cox, and Zahn McClarnon will all appear in the series.

Reps for Disney and the actors did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment. Farmiga is attached to play the Marvel character Eleanor Bishop, the mother of Kate Bishop (Steinfeld). Farmiga was previously nominated for the best supporting actress Oscar for her role in “Up in the Air.” She is also known for her starring role in the A&E series “Bates Motel” and in films like “The Departed” and “The Conjuring” and “The Conjuring 2.” She is repped by CAA, Authentic Talent & Literary Management, and Peikoff Mahan.

Fee will play a character named Kazi, most likely short for Kazimierz Kazimierczak, known to Marvel fans as the mercenary villain Clown. Fee’s onscreen roles include the 2012 film version of “Les Misérables” as well as films like “Animals,” “Boys from County Hell,” and “Pixie.” He will also appear in the upcoming live-action “Cinderella” film. He is repped by Dalzell and Beresford in the U.K., and Paradigm and Untitled Entertainment in the U.S.

Dalton will play Jack Duquesne, more than likely a take on the Marvel character Jacques Duquesne or Swordsman. An early mentor to Hawkeye, Swordsman has been both a hero and a villain in the Marvel comics. Dalton is known for playing Lalo Salamanca on the hit AMC series “Better Call Saul.” His other roles include the Spanish-language shows “Sr. Ávila,” “Dueños del Paraíso,” and “Los simuladores.” He is repped by Gilbertson Entertainment.

Pugh will reprise the role of spy and assassin Yelena Belova, the sister of Black Widow. Pugh is set to play the character in the upcoming film “Black Widow” opposite Scarlett Johansson, who has played the title character in multiple films throughout the MCU. That film is scheduled to be released in May 2021 after being delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Pugh was most recently nominated for an Oscar for her role in the 2019 film “Little Women.” She previously starred in the AMC limited series “The Little Drummer Girl” and in films like “Midsommar,” “Lady Macbeth,” and “Outlaw King.” She is repped by Curtis Brown Group, CAA, Brillstein Entertainment Partners, and Ziffren Brittenham. Her involvement in the series was first reported by The Direct.

Newcomer Cox will play Maya Lopez, the true name of the Marvel character Echo, a deaf Native American who is capable of perfectly copying another person’s movements, making her a formidable fighter. The show will mark Cox’s onscreen debut.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:12 PM 12-08-2020
This is fun.

'Spider-Man 3': Alfred Molina returning as Doctor Octopus https://t.co/of1IaMdQ1x pic.twitter.com/wcXMqQP2Qa

— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) December 8, 2020

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:17 PM 12-08-2020
That's just fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:27 PM 12-08-2020
Talk of Maguire, Dunst, and Garfield as well? We're going full live action multiverse then?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:27 PM 12-08-2020
Apparently they are trying to get Toby McGuire, Andrew Garfield, Kirsten Dunst and Emma Stone too.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:32 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Talk of Maguire, Dunst, and Garfield as well? We're going full live action multiverse then?
Yeah, it's starting to look like multiverses may be a key component of the next phase. I trust Feige, so hopefully it's awesome.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:34 PM 12-08-2020
This needs to be a thing in the movie :-)

[Reply]
DaFace 08:38 PM 12-08-2020
This needs to be a thing in the movie :-)

Oh man...I'd laugh my ass off.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:46 PM 12-08-2020
Would be sweet if they snagged Nicholas Hammond for something.
[Reply]
007 08:57 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This is fun.

Oh HELL YES!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:12 PM 12-08-2020
Holland's Spider-Man 3 which also have Jaime Foxx
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:32 PM 12-08-2020
Yep.

From my understanding, Dr. Strange will be appearing in the film as well.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 69
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up