ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 83 of 255
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:33 PM 10-04-2018
Anyone else excited about the Occulus Quest announcement? Having played a lot of PSVR last year, I think VR will deliver the next wave of gaming experiences, and this one has me excited.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:59 AM 10-08-2018

[Reply]
Sofa King 08:26 PM 10-10-2018
When do we start finding out about Black Friday deals usually? I see some popping up already. Seems early.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:34 PM 10-10-2018
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Anyone else excited about the Occulus Quest announcement? Having played a lot of PSVR last year, I think VR will deliver the next wave of gaming experiences, and this one has me excited.
Watching a vid now.

Looks awesome.

[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:41 PM 10-10-2018
racing games or flight sims with vr.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:44 AM 10-17-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Watching a vid now.

Looks awesome.

I bought a Rift last week; I will put up impressions.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:16 AM 10-17-2018
I've thought about buying my wife a Switch for Xmas. Honestly, didn't even know the Switch existed. But she used to play the bejesus out of the PSP I bought her.
She played games like Donkey Kong, Crash Banicoot, Mario, etc. I think she would dig this Switchin thing.

She's perfectly content playing those stupid app style games on her Nook.(I think?)...or maybe it's a Kindle fire. One of those.

So, size-wise, she'd like the Switch and it's cool that you can hook it up to a TV/dock etc.
:-)
[Reply]
Valiant 11:25 AM 10-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I haven't played a videogam in a decade and a half. I recently started playing Hungry Shark Evolution (hey, it's free) and I've gotten stuck on a few of the special shark missions.

I used to use Gamefaqs for help back in the day, but i can't find anything useful there now.

Is there any site that gives useful tips for specific missions in this game?
Google, game name, game lvl

What I use to do.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:28 AM 10-17-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I will try out Skyrim.

Not into Pokemon. Even when I was 9 or 10 when that shit came out in the US, thought it was gay as **** then...still do now :-) No offense if that's your thing.

I also don't know what the **** is the big deal about Fortnite, can anyone fill me in wtf is so great about that game?
I don't like it either as dying once means starting over unless in squad. But.

Everyone loves the monthly challenges and special skins and dances.

They marketed perfectly for a free game.

Sadly all the competitors are copying but charging 60 bucks plus additional money for the same thing.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:17 PM 10-19-2018
Rented call of duty BO4 yesterday. Basically a revamp of BO1 maps unless you get the season pass. No story mode and the addition of blackout, like battlefield or fortnite from what I can tell. It was fun in a nostalgic way. Probably not buying it though. COD has really jumped the shark.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:36 AM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Rented call of duty BO4 yesterday. Basically a revamp of BO1 maps unless you get the season pass. No story mode and the addition of blackout, like battlefield or fortnite from what I can tell. It was fun in a nostalgic way. Probably not buying it though. COD has really jumped the shark.
Dont know if its programmed that way or not, but several of my first control or TD matches were on "classic" maps.

But as I went along, I got several new maps (which are pretty good).

I'm getting my ass kicked, but enjoying it. You really are fodder until you level-up your loadout (which you cant customize till you get to level 4 or 5 I think).

Either way, been having fun - and some of those classic maps are all-time faves (shooting range, summit, slums).
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:15 PM 10-21-2018
After playing Beat Saber, Robo Recall, and Super Hot on my headset, I can confirm that VR is the future. It is up to consumers on when they will adopt the technology, but it is incredible. It will be hard going back to traditional 2D gaming after thia weekend.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:30 AM 10-24-2018
Sim racing with VR
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:00 AM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Sim racing with VR
Have you played any you recommend?

Also Beat Saber is so good. Just awesome awesome stuff. Youtube videos are fun to watch, but being inside and hitting those notes, with some songs making you do the dance (looking at Thriller, Gangam Style), I cant get enough, and neither do any of my wife and I's friends who are begging for another night of playing.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:49 PM 10-28-2018
I haven't played sim racing with VR but many people on iracing swear by it. it looks grand
[Reply]
Page 83 of 255
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Up