ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 50
« First < 394546474849 50 >
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:15 AM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
Pulling out the old Godzilla monsters, gotta love it!
Oh i've drawn Rodan before and Godzilla and also King Ghidorah actually I had you as Gigan concept but that got morphed.

This was actually what I've drawn before and inspired me for yours but I already gave it the name Zork so you are in the realm of Zorks from outer space. I love Kaiju monsters

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:15 AM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Now anyone see what I did here?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 AM 03-12-2021
Rasputin is me if I had applied myself to my love for drawing at age 10.
[Reply]
morphius 09:39 AM 03-12-2021
Oh i've drawn Rodan before and Godzilla and also King Ghidorah actually I had you as Gigan concept but that got morphed.

This was actually what I've drawn before and inspired me for yours but I already gave it the name Zork so you are in the realm of Zorks from outer space. I love Kaiju monsters

I actually tried, and lost, on getting my son to be named Scott with a middle name of Zilla. Best built in nickname ever! We do call him Zilla sometimes still. So you were a bit on the right track to start with as well, lol.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:40 PM 03-12-2021
Stryker - from BR, La. Crawfish, alligators, oysters and LSU Tigers fan. Paint your masterpiece (Picasso) HERE! PS, uber Chiefs fan - his license plate is 4CHIEFS Give it your best or DO NOT ATTEMPT! :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:19 PM 03-12-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 11:50 PM 03-12-2021
Striker? Striker? Striker? STRYKER!

[Reply]
Bearcat 11:41 AM 03-13-2021
If you google image search Rasputin...

[Reply]
stumppy 02:03 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
If you google image search Rasputin...

:-)
[Reply]
eDave 12:44 AM 03-14-2021
I finally got mine after a long delay and fear of loss. It's a long story that I will keep to myself.

It's much more colorful and thank you for the kind words on the back. I'm very fond of it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:29 AM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I finally got mine after a long delay and fear of loss. It's a long story that I will keep to myself.

It's much more colorful and thank you for the kind words on the back. I'm very fond of it.
Oh man what a relief. I was so proud of that one I was sure that play would happen in the Super Bowl but they still do it often enough lol. Yes. I wish the pictures I post were have more clarity like the originals. I sometimes retake a lot of pictures but not the best camera phone. That was one of the harder pictures to pull off from my concept in my head. So really glad it got to you eDave.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:56 AM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

That's awesome. I pray you frame it...
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:05 AM 03-19-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 04:54 AM 03-19-2021

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words rep thumbs ups and support throughout this Run it Back campaign drawings. I hope everyone enjoyed this thread as much as I did doing them. I want to thank the Mods I'm not sure if I've missed making a mod but please let me know and I'll be happy to make it.

I could keep going but there are just so many posters and if I do them I'd just want to do random just cuz there are so many i'd like to do but I don't have time all the time and time is time without time there is no time and if I had the time to do them all I would but again I need time so at this time I'm going ask mods to unsticky this thread and in do time I may do some more if I have time or have nothing else better to do with my time.

If anyone feels left out or didn't like the one I made you well better luck next time. (not everyone can have a REAL SNR)
[Reply]
HayWire 04:57 AM 03-19-2021

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words rep thumbs ups and support throughout this Run it Back campaign drawings. I hope everyone enjoyed this thread as much as I did doing them. I want to thank the Mods I'm not sure if I've missed making a mod but please let me know and I'll be happy to make it.

I could keep going but there are just so many posters and if I do them I'd just want to do random just cuz there are so many i'd like to do but I don't have time all the time and time is time without time there is no time and if I had the time to do them all I would but again I need time so at this time I'm going ask mods to unsticky this thread and in do time I may do some more if I have time or have nothing else better to do with my time.

If anyone feels left out or didn't like the one I made you well better luck next time.
This thread has been legendary.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 50
« First < 394546474849 50 >
Up